So, wanna see the Formula's mod list?

MrMeanGreen

Guest FooFooMaru
Looks good. It was fun coming there and seeing the shat....even though not much was done..........due to me and having to get home, hahah. Good stuff though.

The best part is most if not all of the work was done in your garage. It is a lot to be proud of - can't wait to see it up and running again. I finished putting mine all back together tonight - can't wait for the weather to break. The insurance went back on it today.

Anthony, the company who did your transmission--where are they located and how much was it? Also, is that the original 10-bolt? I'm running the 3.73 gears on a completely stock 10-bolt and I am scared to death its going to break at the track.

Casey, I can't wait for the day I call and put full coverage back on mine, either :)

Mike, Berberich Automotive & Fabrication in Blacklick. Ben Berberich is on here as "Crash", it's his dad's shop. PM Ben and see what he can do, there's special pricing for CR members. Yes, it's the original 10-bolt (limited to the housing and axles, however). The benefit of an automatic, since this rear has seen years of 1.6x 60' times, just stick with DRs :D

Guest wesxprs

Anthony, what kind of numbers are you looking to attain with this new setup?

Can't wait to see it, I love that car! Will you be at the Pontiac Nationals or will your deuchebag brother have it there again?

Wes

No they don't:

http://www.sdpc2000.com/catalog/1981/products/81649/LS6-2002-Z06-204-218-Duration-0050-Hydraulic-Roller-Camshaft.htm

It's all about the Preload on the valves Anthony, I'm not bullshitting you, just want you to have the correct parts on your car and to not have an issues down the road.

I have an email from three different sources stating the LS1 and LS6 pushrods are the same GM part number. I've never seen a part number for LS6 Specific pushrods. Do you have more info or a link?

Edit, Nevermind, I see it now!

The 2002 Z06 cylinder heads use a longer valve to make-up this difference!

Guest chpmnsws6
convince the people of ls1tech that you need longer pushrods with the Z06 cam... finally got those pushrods sold (bought a set incase i bent these stock ones if i missed a shift but then noticed they were to long for an SI car)