Hid Kits

dansevo

I am selling HID Kits for 250 bucks shipped. The dual high/low beam BI-XENON HID Kits are 350 shipped. I am able to get them in 5000k to 10,000k. They are all 35watt and all plug and play Kits. Thes Kits come witha 1yr factory warranty and if something should ever happen like an accident etc. You can purchase bulbs without purchasing a whole kit. Let me know if your interested or have any other questions.

they arent just bulbs. i imagine they include a harness, a ballast, an igniter, and a reverser, all plugged into a bulb. if theyre like my kit, theyre plug and play, but you have to find a place to tuck all of the other stuff. after having them, ill never go without hid's again. for the record, 250 is a very good price.

Yes its a plug and play kit meaning no wires to cut jus as ORION states. They arent look alike regular bulbs they are a full kit including the specific bulbs you have and also the ballasts. I can also get them in many colors 500k being the whitest and 10000k being the bluest. If anyone is interested or wants anymore info pm me. I hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mudbutt
Im taking a guess that they are mcculloch. I have no idea on quality but I have seen these popping up everywhere. Are the differnet tempratures different prices? Id be interested in a 6000k set of h4