here for a short time...

janky1

Hey I am Josh aka janky1. I am actually moving back to FLA next month but Steven (smokeshank) I think is hes OR name told me about the site after I got my bike so seeing how I feel safer speeding, i mean riding in groups...lol, i figured i would get on here and make some new friends.

yeah FL is a great place to live, I lived there for about 4 years.

reciently they passed some crappy laws on bikes, like manditory jail time for wheelies or speeding or racing or some crap like that, I'm pretty sure Drunk Drivers and Child Molesters now get much lighter sentences and jail time than bikers who break the law, if you even consider riding a wheelie breaking the law, because I dont. I'm confident I ride better on one wheel than most old people on 4 wheels. :D:lol:

nice yeah my bike is streched...no wheelies for me. But lets see in the short time I have owned it...keep in mind I rode in FLA when i lived there a few years ago, but haven't ridin in a couple years.. OHSHP has issued me... 84(104) in a 65 on 270 I was with 2 other riders and a car merged into my lane 2 of us accelerated and I was first. I stopped thinking Trooper saw the car, and he says I have to give you a ticket cause normally I wouldn't. Then 2 weeks later... I was going to work wed(this past) at 330am, and OHSHP "paces" me from sancus to the other side of Lyra Dr, next to speedway. 75 in a 45 and No Ops cause I was driving on my permit...off topic...is that really no ops? So I think I will take my chance in FLA, man i would hate to become one of the fleeing types. I guess I could go the speed limit. I hate riding alone...lol.

keep some doughnuts with you, in case you get pulled over, then offer some to the cop if you pulls you over!, he'll laugh so hard he'll have to let you go! :lol:...or he'll beat you the face with the butt of his gun.... but thats a slim chance :D jk