Need To Borrow A Truck Please

bagsan20s

Going to a truck show this weekend in tennessee and my friend doesn't wanna drive is toyota so we are trying to find something to tell it with we have a trailer just need truck let me know if you have anything or no of anything it will be greatly appreciated and he will propably give you some money for it as well.

So you want a stranger to loan you a truck to tow your truck into the hills and to tenn and back? Man I would not even trust a freind with my truck /transmission to do that, Just to big of a chance for something real bad to happen

Depends on how much it's worth. :D

Guest cgotti
Hey guys I really need to learn how to drive a standard. Would one of you Corvette owners mind if I took your car to Portsmoth this weekend and let my dad teach me how to drive it.

and he will propably give you some money for it as well.

Ya think? :)

Man, I know you had good intentions, but believe me, borrowing people's truck and/or trailer is a terrible idea. For instance, the head of ColumbusRacing could take your trailer to New Jersey, and bring it back with one less hub and wheel than he left with. :) :)

This is a rather odd request. I don't know who in their right mind would lend their truck out to a complete stranger to tow something to a different state. People seem to have a different mindset about trucks even though they tend to cost more than your average car.