Looking for a few fabrication/custom shops

XChris1632X

yeah i could look in the phonebook but i hope to hear more than just a address and phone number, anyways im looking for some local automotive fabrication or custom shops. im interested because im getting ready to graduate and im not 100% sure whether i would like to look for a job in fab/custom work or body work or painting. i know what stuff i like better but im also concerned with money. id like to know how much work and just how busy some of the shops in this area are. and maybe how reputable and what kind of work they do. Of course i dont know it all ive learned a lot and want to continue learning and continue getting experience in both fields. in fact ive learned a lot more than i thought or anyone told me i would as in using a mill to building a roll cage, narrowing rear ends, mustang II suspension, or to just building you own tubing bender or jig a joint. there is just so much when it comes to fabrication that its hard to just know everything and i want to expand on what i already know, and have more experience doing it. at the same time im not sure the money will be there.

the demand is not that big around here yet, i've been looking around for a few years and haven't found anything i like yet or that will hire someone with a few years work experencs and in your own shop doesn't count.