everyone will want to put this in their favorites

smokin5s

Does anyone know of a website like this where you can pick the type of gas you want to look up the price on. All of them just go by regular gas prices. Neither of my cars can run on that though so it only gives me some indication of what their premium prices will be like.

Or even one where you can filter it by gas station. That would be great because I primarily get my gas from Shell, or a Sunoco if I can't find a shell.

Does anyone know of a website like this where you can pick the type of gas you want to look up the price on. All of them just go by regular gas prices. Neither of my cars can run on that though so it only gives me some indication of what their premium prices will be like.

Or even one where you can filter it by gas station. That would be great because I primarily get my gas from Shell, or a Sunoco if I can't find a shell.

When I pulled up the site it showed unleaded, plus, and premium and gave the stations name.

When I pulled up the site it showed unleaded, plus, and premium and gave the stations name.

It doesn't have very many premium prices as compared to regular or even plus, and you can not sort according to price on plus or premium, just regular.