New (& bored) in Columbus Area

ImUrOBGYN

Hello everyone. My name is Christian. I've recently moved to Delaware, OH. Guess it's about 9-10mi North of Columbus. Been out cruising a couple nights so far trying to find 'The Spots' but no such luck so far. I already know I'm bored this weekend so someone point me in the right direction. :burn: I'm also a member on some supra forums including OhioSupras.org, now. I drive a Charcoal Grey 1989 Toyota Supra Turbo. Hope to meet some people soon. See you around.

Delaware will be suburb of Columbus in about three years - just wait for the rest of that space to fill in on 23 between Polaris/Lewis Center and Delaware.

Anyway, enough of the geographical nonsense, welcome. Are the 1989 Supras the MKIII or MKIV's?

interesting name. welcome

lol, Thx. Yours makes me wonder, as well.

Delaware will be suburb of Columbus in about three years - just wait for the rest of that space to fill in on 23 between Polaris/Lewis Center and Delaware.

Anyway, enough of the geographical nonsense, welcome. Are the 1989 Supras the MKIII or MKIV's?

Yes, I believe Delaware itself is supposed to be the 16th fastest growing city in the US. Columbus is getting big. And it's a MKIII. My sig woulda answered your question but doesn't seem to be working. And I guess I'm not allowed an avatar yet, either.

Welcome.

Check the Meetings and Events section for what's going on.

Yes. It seems they'll be some people meeting at the Eastern Hooters(???) this Friday. Dunno where it's at or how many people show up, but I guess it's worth checking out. Better than doing nothing, that's for sure.

Well, thanks for the welcome guys. I'd like to get out this weekend and meet some people. Hope the weather's still good.

PS- Sig is working now. :)