johnstown

Venture Guy

F*ck that place...anyone live there or been around there? So riding through town having been coming from utica 2 friend of mine decided to grab some ice cream @ a place called twisters. As we were pulling in a cop drove by.....so we went inside and noticed the same cop rolling through the parking lot eyebizallin the bikes. Funny this is we didnt do anything crazy through town. the cop drives up the street and tries to hide so we wont see him..so one of the friends that was with us walks up the street and asks the cop what the deal is (knowing his LP fell off during the ride). The cops says he ran the plates and someone has an expired license in the pack of three.....i guess the complaint would be....damn..stay away from Johnstown...even the people sittin by us said the cops there suck major dick....damn..nothing happened the cop basically said to leave so we did.....dumbass...no business for that place ever again

Hmmm, he has a valid bitch even if he don't know it. Johnstown got into trouble here not too long ago for randomly running peoples plates. State law requires there be a reason that the officer runs the plates, not just for shits. It goes to the whole illegal search thing. That is the reason he got let off, Johnstown don't let ANYONE off for nothing.

So your complaining that a cop let you (or your friend) off for having an expired license?

weak.

if you were there you would undestand. he deliberatley waited for us to leave just he could pull us over.....now every other cop i have come into contact with has come face to face if there was a problem..this guy decided to hide like a lil chicken....thats all....dont call me weak..u dont know me bro

randy

if you were there you would undestand. he deliberatley waited for us to leave just he could pull us over.....now every other cop i have come into contact with has come face to face if there was a problem..this guy decided to hide like a lil chicken....thats all....dont call me weak..u dont know me bro

randy

Calm down son, i wasn't calling you weak. I was calling your statement, and your post weak. So the officer waited until all three of you got on your bikes to pull out, correct? so when he pulled you over he could obviously see who was riding the bike with an expired license? seem's like the smart thing to do. If it were me i would've given your ass a ticket regardless. Look at the big picture, he let you off with just a warning, you should feel lucky.

randy

LOL.

e-thug FTW!

Be happy that he didn't write anyone a ticket or sling anyone's bike and take it to impound.

Lot of guys screwing around have given all of us a bad name. It's something you'll have to deal with. Stay legal and don't do anything stupid out in public.

yes....about 4:30 or so

Johnstown cops are your typical small town type. They don't have a whole lot of crime there so they have to stay busy.

I have been pulled over 2 times there, both for not having a license plate light. Go Figure.

So did you have the Blue or red bike? Either way nice bikes.

My girlfriend and I were sitting in the car next to where you parked. With the big dog trying to help us eat our ice cream.

i lived in centerburg, mom still does. all those towns are in our conference, so i go through them often. j-town is the next delaware/new albany/westerville. homes are already skyrocketing in price and the cops are just like new albany. i've personally never had a problem, but then again, i've never gotten a ticket anyway. but the whole reason this guy is pissed is the fact that the cop was illegally running plates in the parking lot. we've ha

We the fine folk of Johnstown pay our police officers well to keep the riff raff out of our quiet little town :p

I'd say you're getting your money's worth.

Run us evil bikers out of town.

An even better idea, though, is to ride around legally. The cops just LOVE to fuck with people who are breaking the law. I don't know why they do that shit. There are so many law-abiding citizens that are much more fun to pick on.

Guest fixerupper

Johnstown always runs plates like that on cars they've never seen before. Just listen to a scanner sometime. I've never personally had any problems with them, but alexandria can be bad. But I go through there so often it's like nothing.

Small town cops suck ass though. I just got a $92 ticket for not having a license plate light. :rolleyes: That's just not the first thing you check for when you buy a car. Cop was just being a superdick anyway.

I just moved to Johnstown 3 yrs ago.. and I know better than to do 36 in a 35. They ALWAYS have someone pulled over on 62. I got a $92 ticket for running a stop sign... Suck ass!!

I hope it turns into the next New Albany.. I bought 5 acres and put a 4 bedroom house on it for almost nothing.. We'll see how lucky I am...

well atleast im not the only one who saw a problem in this town....this thread was posted as a friendly warning since 62 is a nice road to cruise up towards millersburg or canton where im from.....it wasnt to start a shit storm with anyone so have fun riding and steer clear of that town!

Yah I am from Johnstown as well. I have lived here since I was like 5. Ever since I can remember people were having trouble with the cops pulling people over for bullshit stuff. My friend has been pulled over 6 times for nothing. They will literally look around the car when the come up to it to find out something to cite you for. Total bs if you ask me.

While we are on the subject of Johnstown, the next punk ass bitch in their fart canned four banger slow ass pile of hammered dog shit that flys by, revs at, or holds first gear at 35mph in front of my house is getting a brick through their fucking windshield :mad:

While we are on the subject of Johnstown, the next punk ass bitch in their fart canned four banger slow ass pile of hammered dog shit that flys by, revs at, or holds first gear at 35mph in front of my house is getting a brick through their fucking windshield

Where do you live and do you have a description of the car/ cars involved in these acts? I'm just curious being from Johnstown as well. Might know the car your talking about.