Cleaning Garage = Tons of Parts

Casper

All prices are OBO. I prefer you come pick up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 - 351 Windsor blocks - $80ea (or with rotating assembly $100)

2 - complete, stock 351W rotating assemblies (rods, pistons, crank) - $30/set (or with block $100ea)

2 - sets of 351 Windsor heads, stock, complete - $40/set

1 - set of 302 heads, bare, stock - $10/set

1 - Holley 750 Double Pumper 4150 Series - $150

1 - 351 Windsor lower EFI truck intake - $10

2 - 351 Windsor timing chains w/sprockets - $5/set

1 - Fox body clutch/brake pedal assembly (for 5spd swaps) - SOLD

6 - Redline Synthetic 10W-40 Oil - $5/qt ($25 for all 6 qts)

1 - Fram TG2 oil filter - $5

1 - 95-00 Mercury Cougar / Ford Contour Driver's Side Control Arm w/Bushings and Ball Joint (F8RZ-3079-BA) BRAND NEW IN BOX - $50

I have several boxes of misc 351W/302 parts. Water pumps, harmonic balancers, pushrods, intakes, flywheel, etc. Make me an offer on all or part.

Want to buy it all? $400 and you can have it all, and I'll throw in a 6-pack of beer.

Yeah, someone buy all of this shit so I can get to my stuff in our garage. :nod:

If you pick it up while I'm there, I'll even give you some extra stuff for free. :p

If we get the outdoor furniture done, you have plenty of room! ;)

ben check and see if you have a alt bracket for a 302 with serp belt

I don't think so, but I'll check.

The 302 heads, are they stock?

Yes.

what are the casting number's on the 351w heads?

I don't know. I'll check tonight.

is the water pump good? if so how much ya lookin to get out of it?

Actually, I have two water pumps I think. I'm pretty sure they're both good. Come and get one, both, whatever. Make me an offer. I want this stuff gone.

Do I get an autographed picture of you in a negligee?

You're a sick fuck.

Lots of anchors, just in time for boating season....

Just for grins, what are you looking for if I wanted all the shit for one complete 351?

I'll sell you a block and rotating assembly, heads, whatever extra parts I have laying around, and the carb for $400. The carb alone is around $500 new.

its an offer, now what are you looking to get for it. give some more info on it how old, how long was it used, new in the box, etc.

I got it rebuilt and never used it. It comes with fuel fittings and braided fuel line. They're going for $150 - 250 on eBay for just the carb. I'd like to get $150 w/the fittings and line.

hmm, might be interested in a 351 block, what kind of condition are these block(s) in?n Roughly how many miles are on the block(s) What year/vehicle did the block(s) come out of also? Thanx man

hmm, might be interested in a 351 block, what kind of condition are these block(s) in?n Roughly how many miles are on the block(s) What year/vehicle did the block(s) come out of also? Thanx man

I have no idea. Best bet would be to come look at them. I live in Dublin by Tuttle Mall.