some pics of me riding

Brizzle

I'm concerned with how a couple of you guys consider South Dakota as the West? :confused: My parents took their bikes out to South Dakota and spoke highly of it as well. From your pics and theirs I'm anxious to get my bike out there one day too! It looks amazing!

Ohio is MIDWEST. What comes after midwest? Not the "WEST COAST" as Cali and Oregon and those states would be considered. I'm quite partial to Montana for a western state to be exact, but I've been to SD.:cool:

I'd say it would be Mid-west (us) then WEST, and then West Coast. :)

So the MIDdle of the country is now considered the west? Are we going by Lewis and Clark's definition (everything west of the Mississippi?) Where exactly does the midwest end by your definitions then? I just want to have everything correct for when I teach my LD students this year. They have enough trouble on the OATs as it is and I don't want them getting confused as to how to label parts of the country. :p

Oh ok, so it's based on where your location is. I get it. So, if I live in Wyoming, then South Dakota now becomes part of the East. If I live in North Dakota, South Dakota now becomes part of the South. That makes total sense that geographic regions would change as I move around. Thanks for clearing it up.

OK, now you're being a smartass. No wonder you teach LD, they need someone who can relate.

I bet seeing highway signs pointing out EAST and WEST around this state fucks you all up since you can't say something is west unless you're across the whole damn nation according to you. Dayton is a bit west of you. I bet that boggles your mind huh? :rolleyes::lol:

Stupid ass. :bigfinger:

are-you-that-stupid2.jpg

Yes I am being a smartass, because I know how much you love to argue and get the last word in. Oh, I'm perfectly aware of where Dayton is located, because I try to avoid that area as much as possible for two reasons: 1. It's a shithole and 2. you live there.