new to forum.. not to columbus

mattvr4

found this site not too long ago and i enjoy it very much and decided i should start posting and what not but i live in westerville and own a 1991 3000gt vr4... trying to get involved with other car people and whatnot. my car is acually going to get fixed after a couple of months and i cant wait to get it out and have fun.

matt

alright i do not have the same name there and i rarely ever post but yea that would be awsome there are very few of us around...

stealthdude... what color is your stealth i have seen 2 red ones that i am pretty sure where rt/tt and i just was not sure they were both in westerville but yea.

Guest StealthDudeTT
my stealth is dark green... I usually only drive down to columbus on the weekends though since I live in marion. definitely looking forward to getting some 3S cars to meet up sometime what color is your VR-4?

it is black not in the greatest of shape no rust of things like that but dings and stuff especially on the bumpers but i have had it for a year and it does not come out in rain and definitly never in snow and is always garaged. the morons before me did not do the best of jobs taking care of it

Guest StealthDudeTT
saw a black VR-4 out on east main tonight, had 18 inch black/silver Konigs on it, borla exhaust... anyone know who that is?

yea you did i am pretty sure. it was good talking sorry i had to dip right in the middle of talking but my ride was there and i had to get to work. i had a big response typed out but it deleted it for reasons that i do not know off... but yea keep me updated on your car and i would enjoy seeing it. talk to you at somepoint in the future

Well, I'm in the middle of "2 weeks". So it is down right now. Hopefully up sometime soon.

Over the winter I did some upgrades. I threw on the DR-650R's. And basically all the supporting mods. So I hope it runs well. Time will tell. How about yourself? What do you have done?

Well, I'm in the middle of "2 weeks". So it is down right now. Hopefully up sometime soon.

Over the winter I did some upgrades. I threw on the DR-650R's. And basically all the supporting mods. So I hope it runs well. Time will tell. How about yourself? What do you have done?

What are you tuning with? (Air/Fuel Controller). 15Gs will make the car quite a bit quicker than stock so you should have fun with it for the summer. However, when you get bored of the little TD04s let me know :)

Jeff

Guest StealthDudeTT

yeah I bought my car last august in excellent condition, completely stock, so I'm working from the ground up and doing it right... so far a turbo back downpipe/exhaust, intake, short-shifter(3SX performance... makes a world of difference), new blow-off valve, just did my plugs and wires and put on new rotors, brake lines and pads... also just installed an electronic boost controller. I think thats about it...for now :D

What are you tuning with? (Air/Fuel Controller). 15Gs will make the car quite a bit quicker than stock so you should have fun with it for the summer. However, when you get bored of the little TD04s let me know :)

Jeff

Jeff. This is Mike. I changed my screen name. You should know my tune set up. Crazy ass.

VR4's are slow. LOL. Mike, clear your garage and let's get started. "2 weeks" is a long time.

BTW, welcome, not so new guy.

yea i have seen your car around westerville a decant bit and tried to stop and talk but never have been able too... you have a clean car and i like it alot. would be cool to meet up and do the whole talk about 3s and stuff of that nature

Guest StealthDudeTT
Seems like a lot of guys on here have 3S cars... anyone up for getting together sometime in May and cruising around/talking?

yea that would that would be real cool. and if any of you guys would like to help me with my cv/axle assembly and my o2 sensors that would be real nice cause i just lost my job that was going to fund my mechanic to put in the cv assembly... so im stuck with parts and no more money... so help would be nice and i have never put in a cv assembly before.

matt