Speed Channel has the new ZO6 on now.

SpaceGhost

Watching '06 Z06 test drives just pisses me off, because I don't have one.

+1, I used to think I would buy a viper if I was going to buy a sports car, but this changed my mind. I'm sure someone on here will have one soon. Lucky Bastard! Maybe I can get one in 5 years or so used.....

It was pretty amazing. Did you see the C6R pass them like they were stoped :eek: :woowoo:

I watched that episode when it first aired. The C6.R flyby was badass. Too bad they had to have Jeff Gordon on. That guy bugs me for some reason. Anyways, if you have Time Warner On-Demand it's on there. At least it was last time I looked.

Boss permitting, the STi will be loads better than one of those by that time :cool:

PS - I found out why my boost is spiking! Going to fix that ASAP!

Boss permitting LOL. Man has a point.

it's about time you get your boost controler hooked up right! Go get some ins and tags for that bisch and bring it out. Boss permitting..... :o:p

it's about time you get your boost controler hooked up right! Go get some ins and tags for that bisch and bring it out. Boss permitting..... :o:p

LMAO! Its not even the boost controller. Its the little F'ing plug in the top of the wastegate! :doh:

A guy on RX7club.com said for a wastegate to run spring pressure, you have to have the lower vacuum nipple going to a pressure source (still need to put mine into the turbo - found out its better for boost ramping) and to have the top of the gate venter to the atmosphere. I guess with it plugged, it does not let the valve move upwards, as it cannot expel the air above the diaphragm anywhere. It basically just creates a closed wastegate all the time.

Damn it, why didnt I figure this out sooner!! I was almost ready to go to Iron Pony, grab some VP Import, and see what the bitch would do! :eek2:

Damn women... This is the only reason I won't have one in a few weeks. Dealer called me 2-3 weeks ago saying I could come order one and have it in 4-6 weeks. "Boss" said no, said I had to wait with my original plan for an 07. I'm #2 on their 07 waiting list.

Damn women... This is the only reason I won't have one in a few weeks. Dealer called me 2-3 weeks ago saying I could come order one and have it in 4-6 weeks. "Boss" said no, said I had to wait with my original plan for an 07. I'm #2 on their 07 waiting list.

I feel your pain brother!

Least you can be ON a list :(

We should start a suport group, here will be the opening prayer from the red green show.

Bow your head for the Man's prayer:

I am a Man

I can change

If I have too

I guess