Forum Rider Down....

r1crusher

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What sort of gear was he wearing?

Like shitty said, boots, mesh jacket, jeans, helmet of course, and gloves. I think he hit his head on the ground but not bad as there was a small scuff on it. His jacket held up well for being mesh, lots of dirt and grass on/in it. Don't recall which shoulder, but he hit and skid on one of them. Boots looked untouched, glove had some crap on them.

I might take a rid out to the hospital tomorrow, I'll call him tomorrow and see what I can bring him.

They initially took him to Coshocton hospital, but then he was flighted out to Akron General. It'll be a bit of a drive/ride out to there if you go. Also, his brother has his phone I believe so calling it won't get you him but someone else might answer it.

Im still confused.. Why did they life flight him for Road Rash on his leg.

I personally wouldn't call his injury road rash but I think it was more of a better safe than sorry move. Expensive flight, but the EMT was just being cautious after seeing the wreckage.

Get better soon! It seems that with the forum getting larger by the day, we will have more and more riders go down more often as we get more riders to worry about! Glad to hear he's ok though! My heart dropped as I read the headline to the thread