Forum Rider Down....

r1crusher

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rims and tires look good. Front tire is pretty new. Back tire is squared off..has 6000 miles on it. Front ZX14 calipers are good. Front and read brake lines are good. Front Zx14 Master cylinder is good. Bar ends are good. Motor seems to be in one piece. No leaks. Radiator has dent in it, but no leak. Brake pads (HH) in front and back have about 1000 miles on them. I'm sure the rear pads have little to no wear on them. Stabilizer is good. Brake and clutch levers are good.

I was thinkin about buildin a go-cart out of a bike engine....

If you don't have any takers on the engine, I might be interested...

lol zx-10 go-cart... nice knowin ya man.

Rims and tires look good. Front tire is pretty new. Back tire is squared off..has 6000 miles on it. Front ZX14 calipers are good. Front and read brake lines are good. Front Zx14 Master cylinder is good. Bar ends are good. Motor seems to be in one piece. No leaks. Radiator has dent in it, but no leak. Brake pads (HH) in front and back have about 1000 miles on them. I'm sure the rear pads have little to no wear on them. Stabilizer is good. Brake and clutch levers are good.

I call dibs on the snapped in half sub frame!!!

So, what is it that split the leg open like that? Any idea what did that during the wreck? Just curious.

Glad you're going to be OK. :cool:

I don't think it's nasty, I think the split calf looks badass now that I know you're going to be just fine.

Reminds me that I'm going to see that exhibit "BODIES" down in Cincinnati before it leaves this September.

I don't think it's nasty, I think the split calf looks badass now that I know you're going to be just fine.

Reminds me that I'm going to see that exhibit "BODIES" down in Cincinnati before it leaves this September.

Sorta badass, way not. You've obviously not been through a serious injury..

Sorta badass, way not. You've obviously not been through a serious injury..

You're right. So what? He's going to be fine it was determined. I posted on page 1 about how much it sucks he went down and here's to fast healing. :cheers: Now, I'm talking about the fucking wound. Yes it does look pretty crazy/wicked. Sue me. Damn. :rolleyes: I think you're missunderstanding my purpose. Welcome to the internet. For the record, I love watching the health channel to see the injuries and surgeries.

I don't understand though why it was so important to comment if you disagreed with my post. All that does is start an arguement.:nono: I've read a few things today on here posted that I thought was idiotic, but I decided not to even quote them to reply. Just a little soup for the soul for you. :)

I should've not used "badass". It was typed quickly and didn't have a chance to review it.

So, what is it that split the leg open like that? Any idea what did that during the wreck? Just curious.

I'm fairly certain it was that road sign just before the two huge trees after my expert review of the material.....and being there. :D

My god brother who was right behind me, says it was the road sign I hit. It was either that or the mailbox post.