Forum Rider Down....

r1crusher

I'm fairly certain it was that road sign just before the two huge trees after my expert review of the material.....and being there. :D

I think you're right. I remember smacking into it..but I thought it was on the left side. Randy says it was the right. All i remember was something hitting my leg and thinking, that's gonna hurt tomorrow.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet the paper made it say,"High speed biker threatens lives of others while riding with buddies putting everyone in danger. Instead of going to jail, he wrecked." <---typical sportbike article. :nono: When there's nobody on the road too.

Quoted for truth!!

lol zx-10 go-cart... nice knowin ya man.
Like the gixxer go cart? Oh man..death on wheels.

*removed*

You never know who's lurking.:)

There's a BlackBird one I've seen on YouTube as well ;)

The bike is sound from an engine stand point. I'm sure the insurance company is going to want the carcass though. So unless someone wants to make an offer on what's left and wants me to forward that to the insurance company..what's left of the bike will be going up for auction somewhere.

so now the fun part.... shopping ..... what ya gonna get next?

Not sure. I'm way too banged up to even think about riding right now. I think I'm going to take a trip back to the hospital..having some neck/spine pain that is getting worse by the day.

As far as next bike goes..I'm not going to make the mistake and get a brand new bike and finance it. Even though I got a killer interest rate, the depreciation in the bike and what I still owe on it are about $3000 apart. Since I wasn't offered any GAP insurance...that $3000 of my money I have to come up with. Not a smart financial decision at all.

Type of bike? I'm not feeling the 08 ZX10. I know the engine is tits..but I refuse to ride an ugly bike. If the front mirrors and that gross can were changed, I'd be willing to talk shop. Also I hate not having integrated turn signals in the rear. So, I don't know. I really don't need more than a 10 (the Busa held my interest for a lil bit..but there are already too many of those running around and I like to chop the corners up).

So I'm thinking a slightly used bike is in my future. I just haven't crossed that road yet. Hell, I need to figure out what's going on with the shell of a bike I have sitting in my trailer.

....So, I don't know. I really don't need more than a 10 (the Busa held my interest for a lil bit..but there are already too many of those running around and I like to slowly find my way through the corners).

I fixed up your post for you! :D:D:D

And welcome to world of "after wreck pains". I got them days after getting rear ended after dead mans curve in cleveland years ago. Literally took a more than a month to get back to normal.