Nitrous come get some

Guest powers

Guest powers

I am proud to announce that I am now a member of the IPS Motorsports team. I will be assisting Jeff with sales and the phones to make it easier for you to get a hold of someone here.

There are a few other changes that are exciting. IPS is now a NX Authorized Refill Station. We are refilling for 3.25 per pound for one time refills.

A bulk sale program is also in place. You can buy 100lbs at a time for 2.75 per pound. You will receive a card from us that we punch each time you have your bottle refilled. The bulk refill program is non transferable, bottles can only be refilled by the purchaser, all 100lbs must be refilled within 1 year from the date of purchase.

IPS Motorsports

1740-D Harmon Ave

Columbus, OH 43223

614-444-5884

Guest powers
I have left the mortage field all together. I have had alot of great customers from CR. Actually CR has sent me some of the best people I have worked with. But due to the fact that I do/did not rape people I had to do more loans than most of the other people around me to achive the same success. Often times when you are giving someone a good deal they don't even realize it. I have had so many bad deals/shitty people I have delt with in the past few months it made me hate going to work. Well now I am going to enjoy going to work. The mortgage business allowed me to put myself in a position to make less now and enjoy my work. I think IPS is a great opertunity for me, and to be honest who on this board would not want to work for a performance shop?

We are very happy to have Greg aboard to help us keep up with our ever expanding parts and service calls. Our parts fabrication dept. has really taken off and were just too busy to keep up with the phones with just 2 of us trying to answer them. Parts sales in general have more than tripled in just the last few months (since late winter) and this will help out tremendously in keeping up with door/phone traffic. In additon to this, we have been working on as many Mustangs and LS1/6 cars over the past few months as we have Import so its nice to have another very intelligent domestic guy around :)

As far as nitrous goes, come and get it! We are going to be picking up a couple extra mother bottles just so that we will always have plenty on hand and we will also be offering race gas in 5-Gallon containers for anyone wanting to find easy access to it as well.

Jeff

Guest powers
ill just pick one and call them. thanks Linn

Clark we have access to about any major part available. Now there are those parts that are made by shops that we do not deal with. I will use Shearer Fabrications in Cleveland as an example, if you want want one of his manifolds you would just get it form him. But all major domestic and import parts we sell. Most of the stuff you can get from Jegs included. I can get it for cheaper with about a days notice.

I could make a line card but it would take me a few days to type it all.