Sorry Ladies she is making you all look bad.

SpaceGhost

As in another thread I started today I was driving home. This occurrence happened before the other one. And this car cuts me off in the left lane without signaling or looking. :mad: And yes that is one of CPD's finest just up ahead.

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/4_19/041906_17431.jpg

As you can see this chic has a fucking cool car!

05 Mustang v6 complete with racing stripes- check

Personalized plate - qeen bee - check

And White ford sticker on back window - "Bad Ass Girls Drive Bad Ass Cars" - check

So I back off a bit and give this magnificent machine a bit of room, because quite frankly I am very intimidated. :eek::( She dives down a little further on 670E and eventually has to get over to the far right lane before she gets to the 270 exit to go SOUTH. SO she then cuts off several people to get in the far right lane where she then has to slow down and I get to take this pic:

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/4_19/041906_17461.jpg

OHHHHHHH Of course that explains it! She is on her FUCKING CELLPHONE! Now I understand! Hey Ladies make sure next time you are on the fucking phone while you are driving that you don't cut people off and drive like a cunt because you are too occupied on your phone and don't know any better. And also make sure there isn't some asshole taking pics of you to post on the net for some fucking female ownage. Yes I am an :asshole: But this chic should get served, and I hope people link this to as many local boards as possible or cut and paste(I have a lot of bandwidth to host pics so no worries, post them) to see if this chic is known by anyone. Please spread the word.

I have seen that car many times..She lives on Stygler Rd in gahanna..I used to pass it all of the time going home from WOW..

Ah, yes. That's where I saw it.

If you go 270 to 62 east. Then turn left onto Stygler. It's about a mile up on the left :). Parked outside too.

You should get a huge piece of paper and put on it "Learn how to drive bitch" and tape it on her front window :).

If you go 270 to 62 east. Then turn left onto Stygler. It's about a mile up on the left :). Parked outside too.

You should get a huge piece of paper and put on it "Learn how to drive bitch" and tape it on her front window :).

Noted.....

Noted.....

or if you wanted to pull a totally high school prank you could sneak up to her car at night and pee on her doorhandle, so she'd touch it without even knowing!!!kekekekekelame

seriously, though, how are you bitching about her talking on her cell phone when you're TAKING FUCKING PICTURES. I understand your point (and very much agree with it...i hate bitches like that) about her being a dumb slut, but does anyone else see the irony?

Why didn't you just call the non emergency line of the police department and get her pulled over for being a menace to other drivers?

I really don't understand why people have such a hard time talking and driving I do it more often then not using a handsfree and I am just fine.

so can i park in your driveway while i go do this? i mean, you are like right around the corner arent you? lol

so can i park in your driveway while i go do this? i mean, you are like right around the corner arent you? lol

No :).

and sort of. it's probably about 1/2 mile to 3/4 mile away from me. I'm right off Imperial.

oh. i thought the middle school was about a mile up from the freeway. i guess my mind-mile-meter is off a bit.

you know what...i think im thinking of the dark blue/purple one thats right there before the school...

i havent been over there much lately since i stopped delivering pizza

Taking pictures is much less dangerous than talking while driving...

relativity has nothing to do with this. Talking while driving is much less dangerous than eating while driving which is less dangerous than reading the newspaper while driving which is less dangerous than drinking scalding hot coffee while driving which is less dangerous than any combination of the above, which I've seen every possible combination of actions. All these actions are less dangerous than sticking a hot poker up a rabid wolf's ass. So what if it's less dangerous, its still not a good idea.

Spaceghost, I'm not saying your a bad driver, I'm just saying that irony pwns everything, even if you were doing 2mph. The dumb bitch will get what's coming to her:).

relativity has nothing to do with this. Talking while driving is much less dangerous than eating while driving which is less dangerous than reading the newspaper while driving which is less dangerous than drinking scalding hot coffee while driving which is less dangerous than any combination of the above, which I've seen every possible combination of actions. All these actions are less dangerous than sticking a hot poker up a rabid wolf's ass. So what if it's less dangerous, its still not a good idea.

Spaceghost, I'm not saying your a bad driver, I'm just saying that irony pwns everything, even if you were doing 2mph. The dumb bitch will get what's coming to her:).

Key point here, he didn't cut anyone off while taking pictures.

I was in my work truck friday night, and some crazy bitch on a cell phone bumped me while switching lanes. She took off, and I really didn't care since.. well its the work truck. So I end up beside her in traffic and she keeps giving me dirty looks, so I decide to blow her a kiss. She got off at the next exit, I was crakcing up the entire time. It was a very interesting occurence

This kind of cunt usually ends up going psycho on you should you dare to honk your horn to let her know she is about to cause a pileup with an illegal left turn, or by running that stop sign that she just can't be bothered to notice. Women driving SUVs give me the worst problems, since it seems that anything that doesn't at least come up to their windows must not exist to them... Or maybe they think that driving an SUV with no passengers or cargo gives them absolute right of way regardless of the laws dissenting opinion?

No way, a chick driving a V6 Mustang???!!! I'm just curious what her bad-ass toy is, because a V6 Mustang sure as heck isn't.

hey i drive a v6 mustang and i think its hot........so what if its not a standard...what is with guys obsessed with stick ;)