Thursday Nights in Dayton

jarvismb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think so Matt. Still way to much salt on the road for me. I have to wait for a couple real good raind to wash it all off. Plus in my neighborhood. ther are a bunch or puddles and wet spots in the road to splash in. If I had tags and insurance on the 250, I would have rode it, but I dont so didnt want to chance it. I thought about it tho. I saw the normal Hardley guys giving it hell up and down the street making me jealous. but Hardley guys are too bad ass for me, haha. I did get a chub yesderday while walking the dog. A yellow Mustang Cobra cane ripping down the road and I could hear the supercharger from a 1/4 mile away and damn it sounded good. the exhaust sounded wicked as hell too. Not to bad for a Ford. I would have even driven that car.

The weather was nice today and the coldest part of riding today was the tank against my nutz. Brad where were you headed when I past you and Dustin were you home or not when I stopped by.

My guess is not. I don't know when you stopped by though. When did you stop by?

The weather was nice today and the coldest part of riding today was the tank against my nutz. Brad where were you headed when I past you and Dustin were you home or not when I stopped by.

I saw that green bike in the distance and thought sweet there is a bike! then I realized it was a 600 as it got a little closer, then I recognized the helmet and Jacket. and thought damn is that Matt? Once I knew it was you I made sure you saw me. The bike sounded good and loud as always. Yesterday really made me want to get out and ride. I noticed the roads by the airport were a little wet. That doesnt bother you Matt?

We were on our way to Marion's Pizza when I saw you

I stopped by around 6, my nuggets were getting cold against the tank.

Yeah I had to clean the bike after wards but it was worth it. I just wanted to get out on the bike and wasn't being aggressive in turns or anything. All the roads are about have dried up so it still needs sometime till it will be nice.

Dustin when does the shop open so I can take care of the preseason bike checks, whats your going rate, and change the oil?

I need to check valves, chech the sync in the throttle bodies, maybe do the quick throttle mod, have my calipers, MC, clutch perch, and steering damper mount spray chromed, and rebuild the MC. Dustin how do you charge if we help? I wiould need you to help with the valves, sync, and u use your tool to suck the air out of my brake system after Im done messing with it

Uhh...I dunno if I have a rate yet, but pre-season checks are a go. Those of you that I've helped or worked on your bike, you know how I work...I suppose I'm going to have to eventually set up some sort of charging schedule though since apparently it's a business now...

Uhh...I dunno if I have a rate yet, but pre-season checks are a go. Those of you that I've helped or worked on your bike, you know how I work...I suppose I'm going to have to eventually set up some sort of charging schedule though since apparently it's a business now...

That would be a good idea, I don't mind the free help but I don't always want to be mooching off your good nature. Besides you gotta make some extra cash.

+1 that would be cool.

I too like the free help, but I know your time is worth something. Maybe just hook us up with a small rate per hour and some sort of food/gas compensation when we ride together. Hell your riding season could literally be cost free from now on haha

Well, i'm in for throwing together a hedge fund for him for all his work. However he would rather do it is fine with me, i'm down.

BTW way fellas.....got the next piece to go with my suit, should be arriving on my doorstep tonight. Found a sale on Sidi Vertigo Corsas - $289 shipped to my door. Glorious....

Sidi%20Vertigo%20Corsa%20Boot2.jpg

Those boots are sexy, but not as sexy as your brown square-toed dress shoes.

about the hedge fund, some of us have more work that needs to be done than others. so it wouldnt be fair to everyone to throw in an equal amount but I like your thinking. We could all pitch in and buy Dustin something that he wants or needs for his bike or house projects. I know that would reeally help him out and he would like that

Those boots are sexy, but not as sexy as your brown square-toed dress shoes.

Nothing has ever been more true....

why red boots instead of white???

I need some black and red so the RR doesn't think I'm getting ready to cheat on her....I also refer you the quick little suit mock up pic I posted a while ago about my suit plan. The color scheme has to be thought out, so when I wreck all this shiny new gear it leaves the proper color scar on the road. And those 16 years old girls at bike nights love that color-coordinated shit :cool:

I'm fine with doing any plan we come up with for Dustin, and I can see what you guys mean about people having different amounts of work done, but I'm sure we can figure that out if we need to. And getting him something he needs for the bike or house kind of thing is a cool idea too, if he's into that.

I suppose I'm going to have to eventually set up some sort of charging schedule though since apparently it's a business now...

hey, you're the one that said you was wanting to start a shop.. we are just helping you get there! hehe