Thursday Nights in Dayton

jarvismb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hadn't checked here in a few days, but now I can see I missed out on a lot of love....I'm glad my small domestic fiasco has brightened your days.

as for your question Matt, I'm just sick of winter. Does that count? I just can't seem to achieve the same level of crude and uncouth behavior in classy establishments like Hooters when it's cold out.

I'm sorry to disappoint.

Every year around this time I ask myself why I live here. I still don't have an answer and I still live here though...

We've got a 6-7 month (roughly) motorcycle riding season.

In order to find good roads to ride or a track we have to travel at least 2 hours.

The closest decent body of water (for waterskiing, etc) is 4 hours away. (Lake Cumberland).

We barely get enough snow in the winter to go skiing once. It's not even practical to buy a snowmobile because you have to go so far to use it.

Dayton has nothing fun or exciting to offer.

There's nowhere of any substance to do any really good hiking or mountain biking.

There's probably more...I'm feeling pessimistic today.

I never had it apart other than putting the chrome clutch and stator covers on. The guy that does spray chrome keeps forgetting to send me samples and he is too busy with the attack monster race bikes. Guess I wont be getting any more chrome this year..... :(. Im just going to put that money to other things I guess. Id like to have Dustin do the valve adjustment and throttle sync and get the bike to dynotune motorsports before the end of March if its possible while he is running a special discount