Thursday Nights in Dayton

jarvismb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just some photographic proof that Brad and I did something on his bike today...

picture.php?albumid=135&pictureid=2070&thumb=1

All his valves were in spec so it made short work of that job. I was both glad and bummed. I didn't really feel like pulling the cams out and all, however on the other hand I'd like to have a big job again so if anyones got something fun like that...Bring it on!!

I'm suprised Sporty's is still up and running. I'm impressed. I didn't think they'd make it long.

Yeah they are doing really well apparently. I bought most of my parts for my winter build from them. I called last week about scheduling routine maintenance and they told me it would be about a week before they could get me in. So i guess they are alright.

Just some photographic proof that Brad and I did something on his bike today...

picture.php?albumid=135&pictureid=2070&thumb=1

All his valves were in spec so it made short work of that job. I was both glad and bummed. I didn't really feel like pulling the cams out and all, however on the other hand I'd like to have a big job again so if anyones got something fun like that...Bring it on!!

Man was I glad they were in spec. But be ready in about 2 years. They'll need it by then Im sure. Im gonna see how cheap I can get the plugs and sync tool today

Yeah they are doing really well apparently. I bought most of my parts for my winter build from them. I called last week about scheduling routine maintenance and they told me it would be about a week before they could get me in. So i guess they are alright.

:cool: I forget about them, because they're small and not that popular. I don't think I've heard their name in over 5 years probably. Awesome that they're still doing well.

wanna come get me? ;) hehe

Maybe I'll meet ya halfway. I was out in your neck of the woods on Sat. I rode down to the Dayton mall area then back to the Fairfield mall area. Finally came back up 235 and headed home.

I would like to go out today. We'll see about those roads. So is Brad all ready for the start of the season?

Gettin close, needs to get plugs and then we're gonna do a throttle body sync and it's good to go.

I only have 18 pages on my account. I have it displaying the max # of posts per page. So only 18 here hombre's. :D

Ditto.

DangBruhy go to your UserCP and change the amount of posts you see per page from 10 to 50 or 100 or however many you want to see...

Also you don't have to click through every page. click at the top of the thread on "view first unread" to go to first unread post and work from there.

Good for you :D

nice shot the kid made by the way.

Dustin you have fun riding yesterday?

Yes sir. Did the Tipp to West Milton Thursday ride route. The roads are all in good shape, looks like it's gonna be a good year.

Pushed a little harder on canal yesterday too...Only 80 through the S, it felt good. I'm pumped...Now it's cold again darn it.