Thursday Nights in Dayton

jarvismb

Alright, I went back and looked over the threads, but I never really found a good answer, so I'll try to ask myself and see if I can find one.

Does anyone from the Dayton area go to a bike night on Thursdays?

I know we have a QS&L night and we have some kind of thing @ Bargos in Centerville, but I don't know if anyone really goes or if these things are even worthwhile. I've had golf every Thursday so far (save the sarcasm - I'm a company man now and sometimes it's a good idea to play a silly sport with important people), but the league just ended so my Thursdays need filling.

Soooo, what's the deal, anyone have any input?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea Dustin, that's more of what I'm after. The weekends seem to be more for the hard riding and long trips, I was just after a couple hours of bs and hanging out with the bikes & riders, and get some riding time to boot. If the venues change from week to week, I don't really care, just so long as I get to hang out and dick around.

I like your guy's thinking...sounds like a killer idea...why hasnt anyone thought of this before? So does this start this Thursday? I imagine we will meet in tipp, do a jog down Canal then where ever the bikes take us. Im always down for CHEAP food since Im just out on my own from under the parental wing.

We can figure out how best to meet up, but for instance, if myself and eflores come up from Springboro, and you guys come from Tipp and Troy, then the QS&L in Beavercreek is just about halfway. It's a place everyone knows how to get to to meet up and as soon as we get there we could choose to look for a bit, or just get going as soon as everyone's there.

And yea, I'm all for making it a cheap food/bs/bike run night, it all sounds good to me.