Thursday Nights in Dayton

jarvismb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never had it apart other than putting the chrome clutch and stator covers on. The guy that does spray chrome keeps forgetting to send me samples and he is too busy with the attack monster race bikes. Guess I wont be getting any more chrome this year..... :(. Im just going to put that money to other things I guess. Id like to have Dustin do the valve adjustment and throttle sync and get the bike to dynotune motorsports before the end of March if its possible while he is running a special discount

I can do that. We can just pick a Saturday or Sunday and knock it out.

Well at least the warm weather and rain will get the roads ready for riding again. Any of you planning on heading up for the dyno day?

Tigerpaw don't know if you visit this section much, but were you out around 3:30 on riverside last wednesday?

I would love to go but gotta work saturdays. I would really like to see what my car is doing now with the new fuel system. I was doing 220 whp on 26pph now running 2 fuel pumps at about 54pph.

Edited by f4isvt
wrong abbrevation

I started a new thread in the Dayton section for people to say if they are going to dyno day. we should all meet up and ride over in style. Go to that thread and speak up if going. I will try to edit the list as people speak up

welp got the oil and filter from Vista. Dustin you still gonna have some time to do this in the next couple of weeks? Is there anything else I might need filter, chain lube, etc????

Did anyoneactually ride yesterday or today? I'm up in Cleveland with no bike but I did ride thursday before I left.

welp got the oil and filter from Vista. Dustin you still gonna have some time to do this in the next couple of weeks? Is there anything else I might need filter, chain lube, etc????

Did anyoneactually ride yesterday or today? I'm up in Cleveland with no bike but I did ride thursday before I left.

Yep I'll have time. Gonna work on Brads tomorrow.

Probably would be a good idea to check and clean the air filter if possible. Replace otherwise. I cleaned mine yesterday and it really needed it. Cleaning the chain wouldn't be a bad idea, it is time consuming though...I've got chain lube.

I've been out since about 1:30 today riding. Managed to go through Dayton and end up around the Dayton Mall then circled back up to Beavercreek. Finally made a food stop at Fazoli's in Huber and just getting home. I've brought the bike to my house so I hope the weather doesn't drop below freezing again I want to keep it here.