Thursday Nights in Dayton

jarvismb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Distin, I might leave my bike at you garage if you dont mind. as you know, I have a laundry list of stuff to do to it and we can just do a little here and a little there and soread it out. W ewill have to get creative with the quick turn throttle. I want to use the PVC pipe method. I was also thinking abour buying a throttle body sync so I always have one. Unless you want to buy it so you will have a real one at the shop other than feeler gauges. I can get a good deal on a Motion Pro unit through Polaris

ok Dustin. without being at the shop to look at the vender books, I am pretty sure the only car/tb sync tool we can get is Motion Pro. List is $100 and I might be able to get it for $80 but I will check and have them give me a price. Here is the link the the tool

http://www.motionpro.com/motorcycle/partno/08-0411/

when did it come inside? i tho it was in the garage with the rr..now you will make her jealous!

It came inside when Lindsey decided to pull into the garage and miss the brake pedal and hit the gas instead, sending her car into the wall, and the wall off the foundation....

seriously.

This new 'ventilation system' made it very hard to heat the garage since you could stand inside and see the snow outside though the spot I once had a wall. Since the GSXR doesn't have anti-freeze in it, I didn't want it to get messed up with the cold, so I brought it inside to warm up while the side of my house was replaced.

first of all, thanks to everyone for the support. If you can't build self-esteem here, it can't be done.

Danielle: I'm glad you're amused. It's what I'm here to do. Hopefully my next joke won't require building a new freakin' wall on my house.....

Dustin: Yes I am marrying her. At this point I've seen what she's capable of and I've determined it would far scarier not to.

Matt: I don't think Sam's Club carries enough tape for this job. I'll put up pictures when I get them off the camera. And bump stops would've just made the car airborne. She ripped the sill plate in half and off the j-hooks in the foundation.

She's a beast. We call her Demo now.

lol.. i even had to tell tom what happened.. i actually lol'ed when i read what happened. but i know it's not funny to you, and hate to hear it

maybe you should hang a tennis ball or something from the ceiling, so she knows when to stop when it touches the windshild.