Thursday Nights in Dayton

jarvismb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gorgeous out!

yup i just rode about 10 miles to pick up some parts.......followed a cruiser for 5 miles @ 80-90mph it was hysterical watching that thing in the curves :lol:

zach, where abouts around dayton are you exactly located? I'm out by Brookville.........45338

Anyone know any place hiring for IT positions?? or just hiring

I'm now looking

Don't know what your education is like, but you can start looking here.

http://jobsearch.usajobs.gov/jobsearch.asp?q=&lid=557&jbf571=23&salmin=&salmax=&paygrademin=&paygrademax=&FedEmp=N&tm=&sort=rv&vw=d&brd=3876&ss=0&FedPub=Y&SUBMIT1.x=66&SUBMIT1.y=23

Basically this is the 3rd round of layoffs at the company. They now have 1 IT person fr 3 plants. So I was a budget cut along with some other people. If things pick back up I might get a call frm them but I don't expect that to happen anytime so.

It's kinda hard to search the web right now since I don't have a computer and I'm trying to fix my wife's. So right now I'm using my brothers laptop to fix my wife's so I can have one at home to search for jobs.

Another reason why the economy isn't changing for the good at all. How the fuck is it going to get better when companies are laying off just because everyone else is doing it. Some are laying off that don't even need to! AT&T is wanting to, but yet their chairs gave themselves HUGE raises and want to reduce employee pay, get rid of benefits, and lay off some. WTF do they have to worry about? NOTHING. Lots of companies are using the economy for an excuse and all it will do is make things worse. Business people are so greedy they're fucking idiots.

Too bad 12'oclocker won't chime in. He has a good story.