Thursday Nights in Dayton

jarvismb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7,000 miles on pilot powers!!?? I don't know if you can do that just coasting the bike for 7k miles! :wtf::eek:

I got anywhere from 2.5-3k on my pp's with nothing but street riding, no burnouts because I don't do that shit. Tires are too expensive for burnouts.

I-70 back and forth to work was 95% of the miles. he had all kinds of tread on the sides. No burnouts, atleast not till today :D :D

you guys do anything yesterday? I'll be on here and at the rides sporadically till I find a job.

Couple of us went out solo, nothing organized.

I was gonna call you to make sure you were aware of the ride on Sunday...

Nice to see you around every so often. Any job leads yet?

no leads yet, one reply but not enough experience.

yeah I know about the ride on sunday but my nephew's birthday is this weekend at 5. Just don't know if I can get enoungh time. I've been taking care of a bunch of projects around the house and doing odd jobs. I just got back from columbus doing some duct work and I think I'm going to recaulk and paint all the trim on my house this week.

So... basically there's like 8 people who post in this thread... ? lol

Whoa there sister, you're not on the approved list for this thread!! Who told you about this place?? Was it Speed? Guys, we have a leak....

Whoa there sister, you're not on the approved list for this thread!! Who told you about this place?? Was it Speed? Guys, we have a leak....

:plus: one this is the Dayton thread not the Columbus thread...

Hold up...Dayton street thread...What are you doing in here Jarvis :eek:

I think it was.... you.

:plus: one this is the Dayton thread not the Columbus thread...

Hold up...Dayton street thread...What are you doing in here Jarvis :eek:

I was in dayton on tuesday, that gives me like special privileges for a week or something

I think it was.... you.

Lies!!!

I was in dayton on tuesday, that gives me like special privileges for a week or something

Hey, you screwed up our weather, privileges may be revoked for making it freakin' hail....

damit, I wanted to get out and ride thursday. Looking forward to the nest ride whenever.

Side note I got an interview with a company if downtown dayton, Robert half technologies. Hopefully I'll be employed again soon and get my plans for bike and house back on track.