Thursday Nights in Dayton

jarvismb

damit, I wanted to get out and ride thursday. Looking forward to the nest ride whenever.

Side note I got an interview with a company if downtown dayton, Robert half technologies. Hopefully I'll be employed again soon and get my plans for bike and house back on track.

Very cool. Make sure to check out:

http://www.roberthalftechnology.com/FreeResources

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea its not looking too good. However IF it does turn out to be halfway nice I would be up for something.

Otherwise I'm driving out to the iron pony Thursday or friday or saturday. I can't ride sunday till like 3 in the afternoon.

sounds like a waste to go to springfield today and c-bus tomorrow. you should make a day out of it to avion driving there and back more than you have to

Springfield is a waste no matter when ya go. No A* or suomy....or ANY nice leather jackets. I just had to see for my self. It was interesting and got to sit on some ducks :D and girls were nice. And went to hooters at miller lane afterwards.

Didn't have time to go to the pony today, I want to have plenty of time there, going out around 11 or so tomorrow, and coming home around 5 or 6.

OK i know i just trashed Competition accessories, but I was just looking at thier website and they have a way better selection online AND their prices are the same online as all the other place and they do have some heavily discounted arai and shoei helmets----I tried on a rx7 arai and it felt AMAZING, quite a bit better than the shoei x11 or rf1000 (i couldn't tell the diff between the two) I want to try on suomy first but as of right now the rx7 & x11/rf1000 is my number one choice, depending on what sort of deal I can get. There is a rf1000 style I really like but its not on sale :/ I'm going to go to the pony and try on some more stuff and then prolly order it all online.

OK i know i just trashed Competition accessories, but I was just looking at thier website and they have a way better selection online AND their prices are the same online as all the other place and they do have some heavily discounted arai and shoei helmets----I tried on a rx7 arai and it felt AMAZING, quite a bit better than the shoei x11 or rf1000 (i couldn't tell the diff between the two) I want to try on suomy first but as of right now the rx7 & x11/rf1000 is my number one choice, depending on what sort of deal I can get. There is a rf1000 style I really like but its not on sale :/ I'm going to go to the pony and try on some more stuff and then prolly order it all online.

CA blows goats. Their service dept. is the worst ever. The manager I talked with is an asshat. Unless you want them to screw up your bike and charge you for it, don't ever let them touch it. I haven't been in there for a long time, but the girls were nice and as helpful as they could be with the poor selection of gear available.

CA...

YouSuck.jpg

holy wooter I just got back from the pony........jeebus. It was like walking into a walmart sized store with just riding gear and bike accessories. Literally. I was in heaven.

I got a nice leather fieldsheer $250 jacket on sale for $120, it will do nicely for street riding, I plan to get a A* suit sometime.

Also found a nice triumph tankpad for $13 on sale that was a pretty good buy.

and I tried on boots, gloves, full suit, and got fitted on a helmet so now I know my sizes.

Prolly gonna get a* mx5 boots and a* sp1 gloves and shoei rf1000 helmet.....I like the a* boots better than the sidi's b2's

Back to ca.....me and RRider were looking at the ducati's yesterday....the guy that worked there said he would be scared to work on them lol.... I wasn't too impressed with ca, although they did have a decent selection of bikes. I didn't even have time to look at the bikes at the pony :lol:

OH yea and on the way home we saw 2 accidents on 70 the first one five cars crunched up in the median, and the second a honda civic sitting upside down in the middle eastbound 70 luckily we were on westbound....i got a pic of it.