Thursday Nights in Dayton

jarvismb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what happened to re-doing it over the winter??

that was the plan untl my blazer started knocking spent all my time and extra money dropping a motor in. 1300 bucks later it runs and still leaks oil out of the rear main. That and i bought a new tv.

even if i have to miss a bit and meet up later, i'm game. I thought i'd at least mention it.

i know everyone would've been so worried if i didn't show up to take my rightful place at the back of the pack...

I don't know if any of you guys are going out this thursday (high of 67 and partly cloudy), but if so, I'll be a game time decision for me since I got my ass kicked last night. If I can walk/ride properly I'll at least ride to WSU, so I can see what's going on from there.

NICK! When did you change your name ?

Yeah, early last week. :)

Well so far looks like another chilly ride up this year like Fusion, Speed, and I had last year. But damn did it get warm by the time we got there and when we left it was niiiiiiiiiiice. Chilly morning seperates the men from the little boys.

Edited by NinjaNick

I don't know if any of you guys are going out this thursday (high of 67 and partly cloudy), but if so, I'll be a game time decision for me since I got my ass kicked last night. If I can walk/ride properly I'll at least ride to WSU, so I can see what's going on from there.

Are ya talking about QS&L bike night ? I don't see it on their calendar.

Are ya talking about QS&L bike night ? I don't see it on their calendar.

It never really matters, we find something different every week. QS&L has certainly been in the rotation before. The location really doesn't matter so long as big Matt gets to eat at least half of little Matt's dinner.

Did she beat you:beathorse:

Wheras I love that you all instantly assume i got my ass kicked by a girl, it's not the case (this time). I've been going back to my gym for a while now, and last night we did heavy sparring for most of the night. I'm one of the older members, so by the time I couldn't go any more, I had been through 9 rounds. My left big toe has a swollen joint, my left thigh has deep tissue bruising, and my right shin looks like raw hamburger. I'm making sure I don't go back this week so I'm in riding condiditon for dyno day.....