Thursday Nights in Dayton

jarvismb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.ride bike to nearest bar

2.drink alot of beer

3.follow other bikes around that you dont know.

4.when they get tried of you following them

ask for the nearest bike night.

5. All else fails drink another beer.

We usually meet around 5:30. Do a ride before we end up somewhere for food then chill somewhere and bail whenever we all feel like it.

Ok so you guys usually meet somewhere around 5:30 and go ride and then come back for dinner?

Ok so you guys usually meet somewhere around 5:30 and go ride and then come back for dinner?

Correct.

It's something like a traveling bike night. One night we may go to Troy, so we'll find a route up here and do an hour or so ride then end up at Frickers in Troy.

The next Thursday we might do a run to Sonic in Middletown, so we'll meet up somewhere and ride with our destination Sonic.

Another week might be Hooters then a ride. It really depends. But there is almost always more riding than anything.

Last year we only went to QS&L and sat all night one time.

I speak for the group I think when I say this, but we all would really rather ride for an hour or 2 than stand around and oogle at bikes and BS for 3 hours. So we do a couple hours of riding then an hour of food and BS'ing.

I speak for the group I think when I say this, but we all would really rather ride for an hour or 2 than stand around and oogle at bikes and BS for 3 hours. So we do a couple hours of riding then an hour of food and BS'ing.

:plus1: I HATE standing around. I'd rather ride than pose anyday. Just the reason why I already have near 6k miles on my ride since I bought it last year and 21k miles on my 636 I sold before I bought it and the bike be4 that had good amount of mileage too. All those are local rides too on twisties. One time I met with a group last year and did a 600+ mile trip out of state, but that's it.

LIVE TO RIDE!! :woo:

Ok...so lets meet somewhere at 5ish and go for a ride followed by some food. It supposed to be in the 60's and sunny tomorrow. I want to get some riding in before Ohio takes my priviledges.
did you get screwed over? do tell.

WTF? Elaborate please Zach. :confused:

Correct.

It's something like a traveling bike night. One night we may go to Troy, so we'll find a route up here and do an hour or so ride then end up at Frickers in Troy.

The next Thursday we might do a run to Sonic in Middletown, so we'll meet up somewhere and ride with our destination Sonic.

Another week might be Hooters then a ride. It really depends. But there is almost always more riding than anything.

Last year we only went to QS&L and sat all night one time.

Can someone call me next time this happens so I dont get left out?