Meeting place--No more schott?

John Bruh

Ive looked on this site and really cant find anything talking about a new meeting place. I heard they have been kicking ppl out of the schott and arent allowed to go there anymore (Correct me if im wrong in any part of this). And there have been so many threads about finding a new meeting place, i just want a little clearer information. IDK if anyone has thought about the meijers on e.broad or where they built the new subway and pet supplies plus, that might be a possilbe spot untill the damn ricers fuck it up...

But im mostly concerned with where is everyone meeting this weekend?

IDk if there kicking ppl out but last weekend i dropped by for 2 mins and there was a group there so I dont know if anyones allowed back or not since I didnt stick around.It was them damn truck fucks who fucked everyone up with there burnout shit,most of the ricers in camrys and 88' 626s were somewhat well behaved compared to other spots,where everyone and there brother did burn outs ,purges etc etc

Guest StealthDudeTT
Yeah, me and a few buddies will be out on saturday night... probably roll over to the schott at first. If any dumbasses show up though, I'm out.

i am even coming out tonight and possible tommorow night... first time in a long time. im just going to drive around the east side untill i find large gatherings of people with nice cars. yea a couple years ago when i used to go to the old kmart and now the iron pony there would always be morons doing burnouts and would always get us kicked out it would make me so angry.

Meijer on E. Broad is no good, they call the cops right away. Kroger on E. Broad is the same. If we have to leave Shott we can go back to Hooter's, the cop still sits there but he won't boot everyone as long as they behave.

Guest StealthDudeTT
i am even coming out tonight and possible tommorow night... first time in a long time. im just going to drive around the east side untill i find large gatherings of people with nice cars. yea a couple years ago when i used to go to the old kmart and now the iron pony there would always be morons doing burnouts and would always get us kicked out it would make me so angry.

hey dude, im heading to the schott tonight...itd be nice to see some 3S cars! hope to see you there