does anybody know of a good attorney for a D.U.I.?

Guest MTI Stroker

Samuel H Shamansky.

+100,000,000,000

or use his sidekick Bill Meeks. They are ungodly expensive, but worth every penny. These two guys have more judges and P.A.'s in their back pockets than anyone in Columbus! If he didn't do a breath test he has a chance of getting it at least reduced to a lower charge. Bill Meeks told me that blowing into that little machine is just like shooting yourself in the foot.

could Samuel H Shamansky help reduce a wreckless op ticket for doing a wheelie and how much do you guess it would cost. I'm looking for a lawyer to help me out for the next 10 years or so.

He charged my buddy $2500 for a 2nd offense DUI. Both Sam and Bill showed up in court for him too.

Guest MissRedWS

Sounds to me like your the one who got popped, not so you say your friend. How many does this make for you? Makes a difference on how they will look at this. What did the atty have to say, besides he likes bad ass cars?

I have some atty friends that might help if he can't.

Bill Meeks told me that blowing into that little machine is just like shooting yourself in the foot.

True story, they have proof you were blitzed, w/o the test your almost guarantee'd a lesser charge. Why do you think they did the 1 yr automatic loss thing? If you blow then you have to prove that the machine somehow was improperly calibrated and all kinds of other bs. W/o that test they dont have anything. Since he wasnt driving ( or so you say even though an off duty cop just happened to drive past the back end of a building and a vacant parking lot where a parked car was sitting and this off duty officer just happened to look in the car for absolutely no reason where a guy just happened to be sitting there.......riiiggghhhttt) and they have no concrete proof then i'd say a wreckless op is in his future and he'll probably get driving privilages. Good luck, either way he'll think twice about it in the future.

Guest MTI Stroker
True story, they have proof you were blitzed, w/o the test your almost guarantee'd a lesser charge. Why do you think they did the 1 yr automatic loss thing? If you blow then you have to prove that the machine somehow was improperly calibrated and all kinds of other bs. W/o that test they dont have anything. Since he wasnt driving ( or so you say even though an off duty cop just happened to drive past the back end of a building and a vacant parking lot where a parked car was sitting and this off duty officer just happened to look in the car for absolutely no reason where a guy just happened to be sitting there.......riiiggghhhttt) and they have no concrete proof then i'd say a wreckless op is in his future and he'll probably get driving privilages. Good luck, either way he'll think twice about it in the future.

True Story!!!!