Trails teh Sux \ new time

thorne

Ha ha. The big winged car was another cougar guy I met, yea, he was just kinda doing his own thing. He was a lot slower anyway.

So what was up with the slips anyway? I really thought I had my best run in after they just cleaned up, but I got the wrong slip. Is this what you guys are talking about? I remember I had to wait a bit cuz they said it was all screwy.

ok guys im working on the time slip situation. since im not going to waste my money buying a new set of junk bf goodrich drag radials (mine are a year old and already hard as a rock) im going to ask the track to open the time slip shack and i will run it and hand the slips out. im not going to race since i cant get the car to hook. my 60 ft times were 2.10 , 2.30, 2.40 with a best 13.22et at 108.73 mph. i dont think things went to bad seeing how we had over 60 cars, no cars caught on fire or major engine failures like in the past.

What we are talking about was issue with slips being at the light. and the parkinglot being paved so we were all out about a 1/4mile away yes that dont sound long but for a fat ass like me it seems like a walk for the cure or something :).

Also I would be willing to work a shift in the shack if we opened it up in the run back road next year I am more then happy to put a hour in. Help the engine cool. :)

It was still lots of fun to race my parents in a safe way . to also get to see some pretty badass Cop cars ( the camaro was insane )

whats also insane is knowing my mom went 14.2 in here charger :(

WTF woemn are bad ass drivers at the track.

I hand her my car tell her the jist of launching it. Boom 2.2's To bad I was already extremly hot (SC) . 14.4xx .

2nstangs if you check this thread again , What was up with they trying to charge us again?

That was complete BS. Trails always seems to have their heads up their collective ass.

I tried to straighten it out and it appears all I got was some douchebag talking smack about me after I left. :rolleyes:

(No... I'm not talking about you, Thorne ;) )

First off I would like to say Thanks! to everyone who showed up for our track day. I had alot of fun and hope everyone else did also. (Doug "2stangs" and I are the Deputies who run it) It was nice to finally meet some of you.

I would like to say that I am sorry to hear that someone was talking about Steve (Maro) behind his back like that. I had already left and two-wayed Steve, when I heard there was a problem, and asked him to help. Rest assured I will talk to the track manager about this. On the issue of leaving and coming back, I understand there was some confusion and I will do what I can to try to solve this in the future. Please correct me if I am wrong but I don't think those who stayed were asked to pay again. If anyone was asked to pay to stay tell me so I can address this.

On the subject of timeslips.....I would like to let you know that my wife was the one at the starting line passing them out. She did not get paid nor compensated in anyway for doing this, and spent the entire time standing at the starting line. There were 73 cars there to try to keep track of and I don't think asking you to walk up and get your timeslip, so that you don't hold up other people in line, is too much to ask. We will, however, try to get the booth at the other end of the track open the next track day if anyone would like to volunteer to help man it. I know my wife would appreciate it :)

Again, thanks to everyone who came out and we hope to see you back next time in the fall.

Thanks guys for having a fun track day. This was my first year out there.. and I had a great time. Thanks to Mrs. John for her hard work... hope to see you guys again out there because I know I will come back. Great time.. btw if you guys need help next time let me know I dont mind at all helping out!!! Thanks again!!!