1 FAST Mustang

racetaurus01

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

US fwd guy have 0 tracion. I wanna know what all done to a all motor 94 to be that fast:) I tangled with a 1995 Cobra on the freeway and really was no impressed my buddies mach1 beats me were the cobra had barely a nose on me then again it had a horrid body kit.

I would have liked to have seen this race. When did it happen because last time I checked it was raining all night Friday as well as all night Saturday. Racing in the rain is FTL. I haven't even brought my car out since Thursday. I hate the whether in Ohio.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BigRick32187
that is anthony's SRT and he runs 11.1's in that car. from what i seen and my buddy in the silver srt witnissed. the stang would obviously get a big jump and then let of real early. shit youve gotta remember the SRT traps damn near 130 in the 1/4 so letting of before then kind of sucked for him.

Guest 12sec94z
the stang did not let off early we hit 5th gear balls to the walls (the speedo doesnt work) but we were going every bit of 130 i promise you that. I must say i am impressed with all of these turbo cars, they are fast but there is no replacement for displacement.

Stop crying and suck it up bitches you got wore the fuck out.and how the fuck did the silver srt see shit when got kill even more ROLL racing is for PUSSYS.you want dig lets dig bring your tires bitches and the faster car gets the jump on a stupid fucking gay ass rollrace LETS DIG PUSSYS. you all are fucking fags and don't know shit. :asshole:

Stop crying and suck it up bitches you got wore the fuck out.and how the fuck did the silver srt see shit when got kill even more ROLL racing is for PUSSYS.you want dig lets dig bring your tires bitches and the faster car gets the jump on a stupid fucking gay ass rollrace LETS DIG PUSSYS. you all are fucking fags and don't know shit. :asshole:

cool some night i'm out.............. ill go from dig no problem

The race was between a 1994 Ford Mustang(Silver) and a Dodge Neon SRT-4(Blue). I was the passenger of the Mustang. We were sitting at the thrift store when some people walked up and asked us to race. The SRT-4 driver and some others claimed that it ran in the mid 11's. My buddy in the Mustang took the deal to race. He was racing on MOTOR ALONE. We took off on 270 towards Delaware. The first race was from a 20 roll, which the Mustang won. Then, after driving slowly for a while, we raced from a 40 roll. The Mustang also won that race. After winning, we exited at 23, turned around, and headed for the thrift store again. When we got back, we waited for the people in the SRT-4's to show back up to talk about the races and they never showed. The race was awesome! And to clarify one last thing, the Mustang raced on MOTOR ALONE! :burn: :zoom:

The SRT-4 shits and gets and I give credit to the guy who drives it.

MAybe you should also tell everyone there names, plate numbers and the time that way even the cops can show up and watch the race................

cool some night i'm out.............. ill go from dig no problem

Hmmmmmmm......... Someone talks mad shit saying he wants anyone from a dig and that we "are all fucking pussies". Mav replies, accepting the challange like a man who means business. Will there be a race........?

If in fact the Mustang wins, this would only prove you can win a race and still be a loser. Spouting off that we are all fags and pussy's and that we don't know shit makes him sound like his age and post count are mixed up. What ever happens, happens, my point is that shit talking is meaningless.