Girl Prego at 11.

Buck531

whats wierd is we were just talking about shit like this here at work a couple weeks ago...dont know how we got on subject...but we got online and found out the youngest person to ever have a kid was like 4 or 5 years old...i want to say it was like 100 years ago. i guess that makes 11 seem old. lol

whats wierd is we were just talking about shit like this here at work a couple weeks ago...dont know how we got on subject...but we got online and found out the youngest person to ever have a kid was like 4 or 5 years old...i want to say it was like 100 years ago. i guess that makes 11 seem old. lol

Was the 4 or 5 year old the mother or the father? Either way, it sounds ridicuolously unrealistic.

She claimed her cigarette habit was not harming the health of her unborn child.

She said: "I can give up smoking at any time, but I don't find it affects my pregnancy."

I guess she has never read a newspaper or article on this subject. But if she had stayed in school and maybe gotten far enough to Health class she might have learned right.

Man, I really feel sorry for this baby. Not only is it going to be brain damanged from her smoking and drinking, but it has to live with that fucked up family..

I'm shocked that an 11 year old is able to get prego

Expect more of it in the future. As nutrition and medicine advance, kids are becoming sexually mature at younger ages. Mind you, they don't have anything approaching the psychological or physical maturity to go along with it, so any of you folks out there with kids, expect your job to get even harder.

I know of worse. You wouldn't believe the shit I heard about when I worked for the Youth Advocate Program. I'll never, ever repeat the shit I know. It's that bad. I'll just say, this is normal compared to the fucking shit I heard about. Poor kids. :(