May 14th has arrived

Adam

meet at mcdonalds off sawmill north of 270 tonight at 11, Myself and a few others are going to meet there to cruise and get in some racing. Its really going to be ridiculous, all the fries you can eat

ill be there with the Busa and i got some guys that are wanting to get some high speed footage with the new camera mount. Who wants to see what 200mph looks like?

all in all there should be like 5 of us (that will be able to keep up)

ill be there with the Busa and i got some guys that are wanting to get some high speed footage with the new camera mount. Who wants to see what 200mph looks like?

Me I want to see what 200mph looks like sliding on the wet pavement in the rain:burn:

yes and since you live in the center of the universe and everything revolves around you, it rain all over the planet (its not possible it didnt rain everywhere) i would also like to see vid of you sliding in your car on its side in the rain tryign to break the 12 sec barrier

well i was out sat and sunday but not in my car to wet ......your the one that said:rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by NTHER91

You was the one talking going out and doing 200mph…..........GROW UP.:asshole: . was thinking/typing out loud if your dumb enough to drive like that when its been as wet as its been…(you do know the road may look dry in spots ....but there NOT you must not ..you like to drive on slick roads..hay its even more fun in the snow :D) ....then you need to dump it ….would not want you to get hurt …just a little road rash ..hope you don’t hurt anyone doing it ...and i know better then to drive my car in the rain

have a great day

Everyone had advanced warning for the 14th. It's been in his user info (right under his screenname) for several months now.

wish everyone did that. id have known what a douchebag some of these people are way before i had to speak to them.

i posted this on the 14th doctor, sorry it was a little late but like mike said it was posted well in advance

nether, good to see you show up, tell your buddies that some people don't have the gearing to cruise at those speeds, bike cruise and car cruise /= same

Tell your boy slow Z06 to send me a check and I will show you. :)

hell ill send you a check i thought you wanted money

A.) hes not my boy i dont even know him

b.) i dont care how fast you say your car is (i respect your ability, just not the way you present yourself)

c.) go crap in someone elses thread, not everyone on here has to talk about you, if you wernt picked up enough as a kid ill be glad to carry you around for a night when you come down here or i/cr comes up (if nothing else it would be funny)