My new car..and it's initiation detail.

AudiOn19s

Thanks for all of the compliments guys...I really appreciate them.

coltboostin: No club racing. Just enjoy getting on track 5-10 times per year to have some fun. I may try my hand with a Spec car of some sort in a few years when I get a little more time on my hands. I currently work 60+ hours a week.

verse: My wife and I both work in IT...and I also operate a small detail business (see banner advertisement up top)....No children and sacrifices along the way have really made a difference. 3 years ago I was driving a rusted out CRX.

Dr. ZO6: One ride in the Z06 when it's finished and I may be ready to trade you all 3 of my cars for yours!!! You think I can fit all of my detailig stuff in the 'vette?

Mr Blunt 2gnt: Nope...not Nicole. Something like that with a 3 stage polish if I were including interior would go for around $220-260 and take ALL FRICKING DAY!. You can check my website for other packages as well. Most cars really only need 2 stages of polish which is where my standard packages stop.(http://www.andyzainodetail.com)

coty061885: I wish it was a real GT3. The 99-01 GT3's never made it to the states becuase of the limited production (750 per year), emissions, etc so Porsche gave us the GT3 body...but not the go-fast bits. So it's a dressed up standard 996 which is why the suspension is a little mushy for me.

Andy

coty061885: I wish it was a real GT3. The 99-01 GT3's never made it to the states becuase of the limited production (750 per year), emissions, etc so Porsche gave us the GT3 body...but not the go-fast bits. So it's a dressed up standard 996 which is why the suspension is a little mushy for me.

Andy

Okay, I was wondering why you spoke of GT3 suspension additions and such. Still looks bad ass! :cool:

If all else fails, you could slap on a GT3 badge and no one would know the difference from the outside.... ;)