sweetest burnout ever in a cobalt

NTHER91

That's The middle of downtown Delaware at Noon yesterday. The mayor of Delaware declared this week "Jeg's Week" and to kick it off they arranged to show Mike Coughlin's new Top Sportsman car (and his Nomad) and had a speach and such. After the mayor's speach they blocked traffic for a few minutes so they could do a burnout down the street past the City Hall building. It's pretty odd to see what is essentially a Pro Stock car doing a giant burnout across an intersection and down a city street. I don't think alot of the people there knew they planned to do that. I'm surprised they didn't get the word out more before it went down.

And, that's all Big Block Chevy... Sorry, no Ecotecs here.

That's The middle of downtown Delaware at Noon yesterday. The mayor of Delaware declared this week "Jeg's Week" and to kick it off they arranged to show Mike Coughlin's new Top Sportsman car (and his Nomad) and had a speach and such. After the mayor's speach they blocked traffic for a few minutes so they could do a burnout down the street past the City Hall building. It's pretty odd to see what is essentially a Pro Stock car doing a giant burnout across an intersection and down a city street. I don't think alot of the people there knew they planned to do that. I'm surprised they didn't get the word out more before it went down.

And, that's all Big Block Chevy... Sorry, no Ecotecs here.

NICE welp i know i want the "left lane" if i ever get a race on sandusky street at the William Street Light :):):)

Heh, I'll bet that cop was picking some rubber off his cruiser afterwards!!

Yeah, he just about hit his car while backing up since no one was giving him directions. That's why everyone gasped/laughed a little after he backed up. I'm sure it got some rubber on it.