looking to get exhaust made.....

grease monkey

Well heres the thing, I've a found a couple of exhaust systems for my nissan, but none of them are what I'm looking for. the one company that I found and liked, no longer makes the system, they discontinued it. So I was wondering if any one has had any good expierences with any custom work from any local exhaust shops. Basically I'm looking to go true dual, with a h-pipe and need it to be stainless steel. rust is not my friend nor am I willing to deal with it in excess on an exhaust. any help is appreciated

Rick

Guest Removed
stainless well almost triple the price, and doing the true duals can be done but, is rather hard to pull off on one of those, but can be done

do either of the places you guys listed

Eagle Muffler

or

L&F muffler shop

do they do work without a catalytic converter, im thinking of having a shop custom bend a 3in turbo back exhaust for my car, and was wandering if they will work around my catalytic converter

Back in the day we used to sell a little item called a catalytic converter test pipe. On the box it said this(caps intended) "TO verify the need to REPALCE CATALYTIC CONVERTERS" The verify stuff was in very small letters. That led to them being outlawed. What you can do is have them pipe it for a high flow aftermarket cat which is like a foot long and about $50 for the Dynomax ones. Then when you go home you take it off and put a straight pipe on. But you didn't hear that from me.