Posting from my phone.

MrMeanGreen

jeff, send me a pm. well see what we can do.

doc, you made the right decision. trust me.

brian, "V" was the shit. i loved that show.

bilumsss, its cool to know someone on the tech side of things. i can only assume that the cingular orders you are filling have to do with their release of hsdpa (gsm style EVDO plus some potential) high speed network. i keep reading about how cool that will be, but that they seem to be having some trouble with actually getting the projected speeds up to snuff. well probably be releasing evdo rev. a here sometime this year as well, so the bandwidth wars will march on.

cellular is probably the easiest place to find the "red queen" theory in action as it relates to business.

I just like Sprint for the phones and all the bells and whistles plus I refuse to buy anything other then a Sanyo phone.. Sprints networks works whereever I go just as good as the others..

Orion pm sent!

I'm eligible for an upgrade at the end of June. I'm still listed on my parents plan but I work at a GM dealership and I get the employee discount. Can I still use that discount when I upgrade my phone even though I'm on their plan? Since "The V" is over the $100 upgrade cost how much would that run me?

I'm eligible for an upgrade at the end of June. I'm still listed on my parents plan but I work at a GM dealership and I get the employee discount. Can I still use that discount when I upgrade my phone even though I'm on their plan? Since "The V" is over the $100 upgrade cost how much would that run me?

send me a pm, ill give you the details. you do have some options.

thanks for the read, bill.

hey DJ, i sweet talked my way into a $25 e815 with a new contract. Those fuckers at Easton had no idea what the fuck hit them. I basically got one of them to give me incorrect information saying that I could upgrade (as the primary line) as of April 30 instead of June 30. They messed up, so I went in and basically just complained until I got something. That's the one problem with dealing with you, I can't pull the wool over your eyes.

that reminds me of some dialogue i a customer, myself, and my co worker shared one time.

me "so, thatll be 50 bucks."

customer "i thought it was free?"

me " it is, after you send in this rebate."

customer "thats not fair!"

me " sir, i explained this to you earlier. if youre unhappy, we have ways of making you, er, "more comfortable"'

customer, looking at my coworker "erm, whats he means, "more comfortable"? i dont think im asking much. corporate would do it.

my coworker "no sir, you arent. but corporate doesnt tear peoples arms off to make them "more comfortable". in fact, i suggest a new tactic. let the wookie win."

purely in jest, mind you. we had a good laugh, and the customer was significantly "happier" with his deal. got his mail in rebate in record time, as well.

But I got to admit Verizon Wireless is one of the best companies to work for! I've had some real winners before I moved to a different department.

Working in the wireless industry is just a experience itself I can only imagine with you go through Orion on a dail basis being a manger and all..

thanks for the read, bill.

No prob...

Do you have any 3.5mm to 2.5mm headphone adapters I can use for my VX8100? I bought one off of Ebay and it has 4 slots on the tip and the audio is kinda low when I play my MP3s.

I just got a new phone recently because of a warranty issue so I have the latest software.

Bill

hey DJ, i sweet talked my way into a $25 e815 with a new contract. Those fuckers at Easton had no idea what the fuck hit them. I basically got one of them to give me incorrect information saying that I could upgrade (as the primary line) as of April 30 instead of June 30. They messed up, so I went in and basically just complained until I got something. That's the one problem with dealing with you, I can't pull the wool over your eyes.

Was it not your mom who did the sweet talking Caxide :-P

ps Treo 700W FTW :D

bill, i have one specifically designed for that phone. let me know when you can swing out to get it.

Where you at? Is it an adapter or headphones? About how much? I get a Lucent discount on all accessories too.

Bill

well, i can give you the lucent discount, or i can give it to you on the cr discount. i believe lucent os worth 25%, and i believe the "verizon mafia cr discount" will get it for you at cost.

up to you.

*grin*

i imagine the scioto river is running fairly quickly, given all the rain weve had recently...

(brice road. 759-7466 is the office number)

Orion also set me up with a sweet phone, the Palm Treo 700w. The phone was just released, and he was able to get me one even before the Verizon Stores had any. Great guy!

I came over from T-Mobile who I was with for 4 years. You get a lot of minutes for a low price with them, but the coverage was poor. I always had 1 or 2 bars in my cube.

This weekend I'm camping in Danville, OH. T-Mobile never got a signal there, let's see how Verizon handles.