Fast and Furious 3 by the numbers

Patrick

+1

Since there are no Corollas in this movie, hopefully people won't use it as an excuse to inflate the price of them even more.

You guys are lucky, Damn it I would think VW would be smarter than to release such a fine vehicle into a movie like that,

I'll be at the movies checkin it out for sure <<< Hate to say it.

Well I'm sure there will be more then enough idiot kids there for me to hustle some money out of.........

I know I will see it.

Well I'm sure there will be more then enough idiot kids there for me to hustle some money out of.........

I like this idea. The only problem is that they will now want us to drift in and out of traffic with them while we are racing.

Just read the new Hot Rod and I guess the Mustang used for the drifting shots had a 430ci Windsor and a 4 speed toploader in it. They said that they needed a good amount of torgue and horsepower to keep the car in a drift. I am just glad to see some american muscle. Although they destoyed a few mustangs and monte carlos. Andy

Like most people, I will probably go and see it.

I'm hopeing to pick up a cheap parts car or 2 that some kids have destroyed trying to "drift"... maybe I'm gonna like this movie afterall.

brilliant!!!!, step 1 :resell, step 2:, step 3: profit.

• 2 weeks later...
i think people are reading too far into these movies. Duh its not an accurate representation or street racing. Most people cant go out and by mustang gt 500s with RBs in them, or 350zs or Rx-7s or fuck knows what else is in that movie, its entertainment, pure and simple. Just throw down a slushie and some popcorn, keep those things in mind and maybe the movie wont seem so bad. I for one will see it.

Hello noob.

Now shut the fuck up.

The majority of us could give a fuck less about the movie, it is the asshat kids that watch it, then go out and think they have "mad skillz" and try to drive like the stunts in the movie that cause the issues.

$500 says there will be no less than 5 riced out cars that will try to do a burnout at the theatre on opening night, and not less than 1 of them will lose control and hit someone elses car.

I call bullshit, either people couldn't drive those cars or someone is lying.

Neela’s Turbo RX-8 0-60: 6.7 / 14.9@ 95 mph....191.4hp / 186 lb-ft . . . sounds about right. although a decent driver should see mid 14's

RMR EVO IX (rwd) 0-60: 6.6 / 14.5@ 103.6 mph . . . 289.5hp / 289.5 lb-ft - - - somone can't fucking drive only trapping 104? and an AWD car with 103.X trap and a driver that isn't afraid to beak something should see high 12's

Volkswagen R32 (awd) 0-60: 6.1 / 14.4@ 94 mph . . . 210.9hp / 208.2 lb-ft - - -that tiny car should trap 100 and high 13's easy

Toyota Chaser 0-60: 6.1 / 14.3@ 101 mph . . .246.8hp / 250 lb-ft . . . trap is a littl low and a driver should get any 100mph trap into 13's

Hans Veilside RX-7 0-60: 6.0 / 14.1@ 104.5 mph . . .305.7hp / 256 lb-ft trap is still a littl low,

RB-powered Mustang 0-60: 6.0 / 13.8@ 105.4 mph .... 340.2hp / 264 lb-ft . . . 340hp only going 105? hell my 98 went 13.9@100 with only 235-240rwhp :(

Drift King’s 350Z 0-60: 5.7 / 13.2 @ 114.8 mph . . .430.3hp / 413.3 lb-ft - - - 13.2 BBBBBWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! 114 ?!?!?!

Pleas tell me they did these tests in colorado . . .

Hello noob.

Now shut the fuck up.

The majority of us could give a fuck less about the movie, it is the asshat kids that watch it, then go out and think they have "mad skillz" and try to drive like the stunts in the movie that cause the issues.

$500 says there will be no less than 5 riced out cars that will try to do a burnout at the theatre on opening night, and not less than 1 of them will lose control and hit someone elses car.

Easy Killer.

Did you start stealing cars after seeing gone in 60? What about trying to outrun police after watching Smokey and the Bandit? Maybe try to do martial arts after seeing a Jet Li flick?

No, you had enough common sense to realize that well, maybe that's a bad idea.

I don't see it as the movies, I see it as large part of ignorance and a lack of education. To most teens, this there only "education" about cars. They were never shown proper driving, never shown that operating a vehicle more than just something to impress your friends. I know of way to may people that were surprised when I said it only took me a single time to pass my drivers license test.

Its sad to say, but people who try to impersonate something in a movie are the problem, not the movie. The movies (F&F) are comical, if anything.