American Inventor

The Pikey

Guest 614Streets
Someone should invent the internet for the blind , just take the code and build a software package that can convert it to a brail pad, extra commerce and quality of life. Govt grant..... That guys sucks at inventions

He should of said the truth.

Got fired from job dreaming about game

lost wife from loosing job while dreaming about game

cant afford to live other than in a car cause the dreaming of the game.

Ditch the game get life back! I agree. Its one thing to persue your dream but not to force yourself to live in denial for the current situation.

By the way that game sucked. It should be called paddleless Ping pong.

So, is there a TV story someplace else where they found this fool in the parking lot of the TV show dead in his car with a hose running from the tail pipe to the interior of the car?????

Bwhahahah! I started laughin as the fool was lying about quiting his job and selling him house. (Yeah, I figure that 'his dream got him fired, getting fired got him homeless, and ending up with living in a Volvo wagon, because of 'his dream'. I though I knew what being obsessed was, I honestly had no fucking clue.

funny......but stll nowhere near as bad as the guy that made the blue doll that does nothing but says "everything is going to be OK"

i almost shit myself when i heard it, and saw the conviction on the guys face that its was "the invention to have"

Oh MY GOD!!!!!!!! I think I may have just shit myself laughing! I gotta start watching this show. Are they all like this, a parade of loosers and their LSD enabled 'inventions'.. This shit is too damn funny.

Oh MY GOD!!!!!!!! I think I may have just shit myself laughing! I gotta start watching this show. Are they all like this, a parade of loosers and their LSD enabled 'inventions'.. This shit is too damn funny.

its ok everything is going to be all right.

Thats a TV show? Wow to me its way sad that the networks can make shows like this low budget shit and people actually watch it. Whats worse is that their making money from commercials durning these wastes of time.

Evan