Berberich Automotive and Fab: any experiences?

I've recently "acquired" a new money pit mobile (I'm not telling y'all what it is until its in my driveway...its in CA right now) that my uncle doesn't have the time to take care of anymore; it runs decently (small oil leak) and has some body damage (front left quarter panel and a big dent on the hood) that for this kind of vehicle are completely unacceptable. I've been recommended to look at Berberich Auto/Fab in Blacklick, which is literally 2 miles from me, for getting some high quality work done to get the vehicle in excellent running order.

Has anyone on here dealt with Berberich, and if so, how was your experience and on what car/what was done?

Also, does anyone know of any shops that do work on classic cars/trucks?

They did Anthony's first transmission. He beat the ever living fuck out of it and it lasted twice as long as I figured it would. That's worth an "A" in my book.

i won't go into detail about it right now as I am still trying to get things settled, but my experience was really bad with John, 10x i'll pm you

oh yeah +1 on buckeye auto, goran is really good and has my car as we speak

John Berberich did the tranny in my Formula (4L60E) and I beat the fuck outta it for two years before it finally killed the 3-4 clutches. Everything else was fine.

He also did the tranny in my Blazer (4T65E), and it came out fine except for an unrelated 4WD daughterboard that crapped out. Something did happen with the fuel gauge not working while in his shop and he repaired it for free, though also not related.

Highly recommended!

Guest 614Streets

Berberich runs a good shop , do remember though my uncles jeep breaking down when i flew back for a funeral and did not have it in me to change the fuel pump in his jeep due to the circumstances at the time , but Berberichs shop said it was a crank position sensor and my uncle paid only to have it break down on the way back to pa. It was the fuel pump btw.

Ive met goran at buckeye auto we sub some of our work out to him he knows his shit.

Theres another good place Don at the Wrench behind The car store on morse rd

Lastly my buddy rob and me might be looking to do 1 car for someone as a business venture , classics only.

Guest 614Streets
hey 614 where do you work at? i am like a brother to goran and have worked for him on and off for years. so i may have worked on some of the cars that you subbed

MPH World of cars right on the corner of morse and westerville rd. I work for Mitch Hicks.

http://mphworldofcars.com/