anyone on here play Frisbee Golf?

Joe

I know there has to be a few people on here who play. Spaceghost and I go to Hoover and Lobdell Reserve almost every week to play on wednesdays. If any one would be interested, perhaps we could get a nice group together to go.

I am heading to Hoover in a few minutes if anyone would want to join me! :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in just let me know with some more heads up maybe we can play a game later this evening?

what about the place down here on the scioto where lane dead ends?

That's the course Called Griggs.

To get more info and stuff the website is http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com

Maybe we should organize a CR discgolf day or evening. I can give a clinic if you guys would want that before playing. I have been playing for 10+ years professionally. I have 1 national tournament in AZ I went to this year and finished 12th out of 90+ players in the top division. and the two Ohio tournaments I played in this year I have won in the top division. I am playing this weekend in Ashtabula, OH. I will be defending my title there from last year.

Berto, I play Griggs all the time. We live right down the road from it, let me know when you want to go. The disk's are always in the car.

Same for anyone else, just PM me sometime. (out of town this weekend).

man, for money? youd have to give me like a month to practice before i agreed to that. i used to be real nice, but man i havent played with any regularity in soooo long.

ben, joe tells me youre like the tiger woods of frisbee golf or something.

I am all for CR disc golf outings!! There seems to be a lot of interest and Ben and myself are more than willing to do some planning. He IS the state coordinator and all ;)

So - back to the topic at hand, here is what I propose. There seems to be good interest, but we all seem to live near one course or another. I personally dont care where I play at, as long as I get to play. I am just am AM3 - lowest class there is _ but love that I am learning new things all the time. I havent had the chance to play Griggs yet, but I have watched an event there. Why dont we rotate courses?? One week, its Griggs, the next Hoover/Hambrick, and possibly Lobdell the following? I refuse to play Blendon Woods, cause I wont pay to play when I can just go down the street and play for free.

I work in Dublin at Lexus until 6pm every day, so I would be for meeting up at 6:45 at whatever course we are playing that day. I suggest that if there happens to be a nice turnout, group size of 4 players be maximum in the spirit of moving things along. This is just for fun and getting to know new people, not specifically competition.

Oh DJ, dont worry, I have only played maybe 15 times total :D

yea i play pretty much every weekday usually around 12 or 1 at hoover and sometimes then blendon if i feel like i need to loose more weight... but yea a cr disc golf outing would be so fun though. what do you guys who play hoover usually shoot.

matt

I think "hippy" would work, but not gay. It will make a fool of you with something that is seemingly simple. There are some goofy fuckers that play, I'll say that.

As a bonus, last year at Griggs, these strippers were running around playing topless for about 30 minutes. Free titties are always a plus. They said where they worked, but I had never heard of the place. Then one tried climbing on the hood of the RX 7 for a picture. Almost had to smack a ho.

Use to play everyday. Hit 5 hole in ones in a single game. My brother still plays all the time. He says theres a new place in lancaster somewhere.

The fact that you call it "a single game" instead of "a round" leads me to call :bs: on this post.

I think "hippy" would work, but not gay. It will make a fool of you with something that is seemingly simple. There are some goofy fuckers that play, I'll say that.

As a bonus, last year at Griggs, these strippers were running around playing topless for about 30 minutes. Free titties are always a plus. They said where they worked, but I had never heard of the place. Then one tried climbing on the hood of the RX 7 for a picture. Almost had to smack a ho.

You were out there that day too. They were pretty hit though. The one girl was trying to piss next to one of the cars with her top off and she was worried about me watching her piss. I told her I was starring at her tits. The best was the guy from across another fairway that screamed "MONKEY TITIES" because they were so saggy. Classic!

Real golf FTW

Waste of money, I'd rather spend 100 bucks on Fuel than 18 holes of frustration and above par scoring. Hell I got a 9 day spring break in Scottsdale AZ and ASU Campus in March and I came home with more money than I spent on the trip before I left. FTMFW.....

yea i play pretty much every weekday usually around 12 or 1 at hoover and sometimes then blendon if i feel like i need to loose more weight... but yea a cr disc golf outing would be so fun though. what do you guys who play hoover usually shoot.

matt

Matt, The first round is 27 holes Ladies Tees and the 2nd round is Men's tees 27 holes. This is at Hoover on March 19th:

http://www.pdga.com/tournament/tournament_results.php?TournID=5787

Joe shoots in the 90's and he will be in the 80's soon for 27 holes from the short tees. Joe had a bad first round that morning but rebounded and shot his average. He is under "Recreational".

You were out there that day too. They were pretty hit though. The one girl was trying to piss next to one of the cars with her top off and she was worried about me watching her piss. I told her I was starring at her tits. The best was the guy from across another fairway that screamed "MONKEY TITIES" because they were so saggy. Classic!

They were no prize by far, but like i said "free titties". There was no way I was letting that chick on the hood of my car. I did eagle 18 while they watched. I guess tits bring out my "A" game.