anyone on here play Frisbee Golf?

Joe

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to play a lot, but haven't had much time lately. I was averaging 7 to 10 under at Blendon last Summer..[/QUOT

First time I ever played was at Blenden. I shot 14 under. My friends were so pissed. They are like 2-3 under players. I never played that well again though.

Bro you did not have five aces in 18 holes. That is just a fact....... I have played for 14 years and only had 2 days where I had 2 aces in one day let alone a single rond, I have had 2 aces in a row and I have witnesses. I have also seen a person ace the same hole, (Hole 10 at Hover) two times in a row with back to back throws. But have Never seen anyone ace 5 freakin times in one round. Not even the best player in the world to ever play the game has even done that. He is the Tiger Woods of discgolf. He won the world championships almost for a whole decade. He is an 11 time world champ. Google Ken Climo.

I guess a little explanation may help. I use to play hours of disc golf about 16 years ago. Whenever blended started the course. Everyday we went. It has been over 10 years now since I have played so I cannot give specific holes. There were a few holes that I could ace 8/10 times. First hole(straight shot)ace. Then about half way through the course I aced another. My brother said I couldn't do it again so I threw another from the same tee and aced it again. The very next hole another ace. These were 2 very short holes back to back. Again it has been many years since I have played, and I am sure that blendons course has changed since. And on the second or third to last hole again another fairly straight shot, another ace. At the time I am sure we werent playing an actual round, probably like most of our trips we were the only ones there and throwing shot after shot from the same hole and taking the best of those. But it did happen. We did this do to the fact that hoover was probably not even close to inception and you can only play the same course without getting board for so long.

Believe what you want. I have played hundreds of rounds at blendon, and only once at Hoover. Besides that, I have played on a little farm in canada about 20 years ago, that consisted of throwing a normal frisbee at telephone poles that connected cottages on the farm. So anyways, is blendon the same as it was origanally or what?

Yep, and hoover has been in the ground since 90 when you were 12 I was one of a few that installed the course at hoover. I played highbanks when I was 7 and Highbanks baskets where pulled and installed at Blendon, that is how blendon got there. I can see throwing 5 aces if you sit on a couple of holes and throw multiple throws from the tee like 30 or more, sure you can ace 5 times in a day, not a 18 hole round. You come out and play with us I am interested in how good you are. It's like riding a bike you don't forget how to throw a frisbee. When are a few good times for you to play?

Get me in on this Space. I'm a solid 6-7 under at hoover everyday. In regards to that 5 ace deal - I have played maybe 3-4 months now and had one shot on a par 3 that hit the basket and fell out. With the velocity a disc is traveling at from that distance, 5 in-basket aces is impossible.

I have made a few phone calls trying to get a group of people together to play Hoover tonight at 6:45pm. Looks like myself, SpaceGhost, ZeeV6GoSlowDojo, RX7Dood, and Orion are going to be out there. If anyone else wants to join in, feel free! Looking forward to a decent turnout! See you guys on hole 1!!!

Also posting in meetings section ;)

I have made a few phone calls trying to get a group of people together to play Hoover tonight at 6:45pm. Looks like myself, SpaceGhost, ZeeV6GoSlowDojo, RX7Dood, and Orion are going to be out there. If anyone else wants to join in, feel free! Looking forward to a decent turnout! See you guys on hole 1!!!

Also posting in meetings section ;)

Be prompt please, We have to tee at 6:45pm to make sure we get to play in daylight. look forward to meeting all of you.

i'm stuck going to some kid's pre-school graduation. my GF is a nanny to this kid and fuckin-a is making me go. should end at 6:45 might make it out might not. i'll call joe b4 i leave.