It's official

JaSSon

Figures; my roomate and I showed up @ Schot for a few minutes last night (little before 11). Tons of ricers, and a bunch of HS looking kids. Some douche bag in an SUV was driving like a retard through there, bragging to his friends how he didn't have a license. It was lame, and was obviously getting to the point where we would either be kicked out, or in danger of getting his car hit, so we took off to go enjoy some beer and tacos.

I hereby declare the east side to be closed to any and all automotive activities. We were kicked out of the Schottenstein's and Hooter's lot all in one night.

I'm fine with this, but where is everyone going anymore? I went by the Thrift Store after leaving the Shott and nobody was there. I had heard about people going there but never see any up there.

Orion speaks the truth regarding Jegs. We need a place like that, only has to be much larger parking lot. It's cool parking your wheels & standing or sitting just talkin with people. This - drive 20 miles, park, talk to people for 10 min - then get in your car as police now making all leave & treating you like some convict is ridiculous - I wish I had the answer as to where we can all meet - but I don't -

Guest SeXXy94Z
Then quit going to them. No one got kicked outta Jegs :rolleyes:

agree. no one gets kicked out of Jegs, but you have to be lucky enough to grab a parking spot. :)

Guest SeXXy94Z
i know it's not in the best location, but why not somewhere in that mess off of Brice road. where the old sam's club was or the old best buy/halloween usa?

i know it's not in the best location, but why not somewhere in that mess off of Brice road. where the old sam's club was or the old best buy/halloween usa?

We tried that once, we were kicked out of the Shott and me, Maverickgrabber, and a couple others went to the Sams lot and nobody else came. Everyone talked about on here but nobody did it.

there were some nice large and fairly concealed lots back behind chipotle on tuttle its a little back into the the "industrial/business park but close to highway and open concealled lots..

yeah thats nationwide back there security will not let that happen. ( i work there)

Have any of you ever tried Georgesville square? Steak n Shake is open 24hrs and there is alot of space in the end of Lowes lot. I think only the Theater has security, so if you were just parked out by the service road and not acting a fool I would think you wouldn't be harassed. From the looks of last Sunday, White Castles was a little cozy.

^ +100 That is good idea for a spot. That area does not die down until after 1am or so with movie theatre being there, so you would "blend in" a little better. Also, they have cars shows in the lowes parking lot all the time, so the area is car friendly.

Have any of you ever tried Georgesville square? Steak n Shake is open 24hrs and there is alot of space in the end of Lowes lot. I think only the Theater has security, so if you were just parked out by the service road and not acting a fool I would think you wouldn't be harassed. From the looks of last Sunday, White Castles was a little cozy.

sounds good to me