C-bus is safe, for now.

coltboostin

Should we have a ceremony for this car....what, do you want to build a shrine. Come on people, this story is not good if there is no evidence for us to see other than the pictures, we need video. Don't treat this car like that, show us the video and put her to rest.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should we have a ceremony for this car....what, do you want to build a shrine. Come on people, this story is not good if there is no evidence for us to see other than the pictures, we need video. Don't treat this car like that, show us the video and put her to rest.

The video will not be posted anywhere on the internets.

Thanks.

No, it has nothing to do with that. The car was taken to 180mph t many times to remember with no issue. As stated, a park bench ricer wing 100% would have saved my ass.

Really? So I'm assuming that the ass end of the car just got away from the pavement? Maybe like a gust of wind hit the car the wrong way ?

That still sucks.

Really? So I'm assuming that the ass end of the car just got away from the pavement? Maybe like a gust of wind hit the car the wrong way ?

That still sucks.

It was not windy. I just think at that speed, the lack of downforce in the rear became a serious issue. I am sure in stock form my rear created lift at speed due to the massive low pressure area that would have existed over the trunk/rear window area.

SpaceGhost-Tilley and I are working somthing out.

Glad you're ok man. Looks like it was a LONG and LOUD crash! Had to be scary. Hell it's still making noise with this comment "Faster than any IPS Mororsports car to Date". Had to throw that in there huh? Live and learn. Make sure you go to church on Sunday.

Got to stir the pot. :)

I have not been to church in 12 years. This made me think about it for a sec....

i know how you feel man...i put my dads bmw thru the woods 3 years ago this august. flipped it once and rolled it 2x and landed on the roof. i was lucky enough to unbuckle my seatbelt and get out with a sore back. its good you had adequate protection for an impact like that

glad you were able to walk away. a buddy of mine totaled a 3000gt kinda like that, he went airborne though flew about 15-20ft, couple of flips, a complete barrel roll, and all he got was a couple stiches on the back of his head where his sub box smacked his head(i told him to bolt it down when we put it in), and a chipped tooth. the cabin of his car looked completely intact the front and rear end were bent to fuck. i think the freshly tilled field he landed in saved his ass. proper safety gear is always a must, but you obviously knew that. and like my papa always said, "if you wanna go fast, go fast, but keep it on the track"