Disney's "Cars" :thumbup: Thumbup: :thumbup:

SpaceGhost

I just got home from taking our 2 year old nephew to "Cars". Wow, easily the best Disney movie ever made IMO. So many historic car and race references, It was well thought out, they couldn't have cast the voices any better, the graphics were awesome with realistic stuff, and it is funny as hell. Larry the cable guy is freakin awesome in this. There are some guest voices in the movie you have to know them before hand to appreciate and everyone here should know them. I think it is now one of my all time best movies I have ever seen! Go see this, don't let the G rating hold you back!

I think a bunch of us should get together for a Meet and go see it. I mean this is a car board and I can't think of a better movie to go see right now, **** X-men and The Omen.......

I've been trying to talk Alissa into going to see it, but she said she's too old to see cartoons anymore and wants to wait until it comes out on DVD.

so what shes really sayin is shes too old for people to see her go watch it in public

This is a must see flick in a good theater with great sound, the sound effects are awesome with all the different cars. Do not wait for DVD. I love the Guido and the Luigi also. "Peet Sopp?" LOL! Seriously, this movie has no sad parts, it is all funny not many disney flicks are like that IMO.

I don't remember a "DJ"'.

I almost forgot, there is a scene after the credits.

DJ was the ricer Xb looking car with the big sound system.

This movie was amazing, it's probably in my top 3 favorites right now. I'm probably going to go see it again in a few weeks. Definitely a movie I could see over and over.

This is a must see flick in a good theater with great sound, the sound effects are awesome with all the different cars. Do not wait for DVD. I love the Guido and the Luigi also. "Peet Sopp?" LOL! Seriously, this movie has no sad parts, it is all funny not many disney flicks are like that IMO.

Its NOT Disney its Pixar. Disney puts their name on it Pixar makes it all. Disney is there for the dvd sales and merchendising (sp).

Its NOT Disney its Pixar. Disney puts their name on it Pixar makes it all. Disney is there for the dvd sales and merchendising (sp).

Um yeah, disney owns Pixar so....

Jobs sold out for a few billion....

http://money.cnn.com/2006/01/24/news/companies/disney_pixar_deal/index.htm?section=cnn_topstories

The movie has the disney castle logo before and after the movie.

notice the website ady:

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/cars/

Also look at the movie logo, Disney appears first, all of which lead me to believe that this is a disney movie.

I thought Pixar got out from under Disney, or was going to. I didn't think Disney wouldn't allow phrases like 'Hillbilly Hell' in their movies.

"He'll win the Piston Cup."

"GAG SPUTTER ... He did what in his cup?"

It was a awesome movie.

Um yeah, disney owns Pixar so....

Jobs sold out for a few billion....

http://money.cnn.com/2006/01/24/news/companies/disney_pixar_deal/index.htm?section=cnn_topstories

The movie has the disney castle logo before and after the movie.

notice the website ady:

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/cars/

Also look at the movie logo, Disney appears first, all of which lead me to believe that this is a disney movie.

I realize what comes at the begining and the end of the movie. I also realize Jobs sold the rights of Pixar to Disney. BUt its still run by Jobs and Pixar all Disney does it put their name on it. As far as the animation goes for that movie Disney doesnt have anything to do with it. Im not trying to argue with you I understand what you think Im just saying. It IS a Disney movie BUT they dont produce it.