White SS

Guest testmyr6

Guest testmyr6
Well if you happen to be going down 71 and a white ss comes up on your ass BE READY. He is one quick some bitch. I can tell you unless you are on a liter bike you will have your hands full. I am ashamed to say that he got me top end. I hang my head in shame but to a worthy competitor.

If you go faster than 150, most bikes really taper off. Drag is your enemy at those speeds.

I had someone in a G6 (yes, a G6) trying to race me or show off on my way home Friday.

I'm like 'why?' Maybe I'll see that clown again and feel like showing him that his pontiac isn't fast...

Guest testmyr6
Thanks fellas. Ihave to say this guy was cool enough to stop afterwords and bullshit with us for a while. Defenatly a cool guy and most defenatly a damn fast car.

Don't worry, test.....I got his ass for you. Let that be a lesson to you, Tilley and others.

putty this comment brought back memories just when i thought out running 600s was fun you and rigsby did this to me.

http://www.playwithlinn.com/Videos/linn%20vs%20Gixxer%201k%20vs%20R1.wmv

edit: austin did ben put spray on his car??

I'm pretty sure he didn't. I'm not sure why he kept up so well?

what gear did the bike start off in, if a bolt on f-body is keeping up with a 600 then something is going on with that bike.

the only time i out ran 600 was when i was spraying and my car was faster then ben's NA

what gear did the bike start off in, if a bolt on f-body is keeping up with a 600 then something is going on with that bike.

the only time i out ran 600 was when i was spraying and my car was faster then ben's NA

Not sure..I know the bike is geared though, so the top speed is slower than usual. I didn't even know this was going on...I was up front and both of them FLEW by me. At that point, I chased em down. When I was on his ass...It sure smelled NOSey. Sounds that way, too. Like it had two gears in one.

putty this comment brought back memories just when i thought out running 600s was fun you and rigsby did this to me.

I seem to remember doing about the same thing to you on my 600. :)

From what i know....there's no nos on that white SS and im sure of that!

+1 Ben is NOT running spray. He just put on long tubes and an off road Y pipe but that is the only new stuff. But if you have heard his car you could figure that out. Also the car isn't tuned from what I can remember but he may have gotten one. If it still isn't tuned then that will explain the strange smell coming from his car because it was running rich.

Guest 420GSXR1000

hehehehehe nice putty!!!!!! but hey...you guys need to hang with us for a bit to learn some decent whoolies!!! lol j/k guys!!! lol ..or am i?????? hehehehehe

Guest Bananas
now now... 600's are nice but lets face it when in ohio do as the ohioens... these roads are so flat and straight that a busa or 12 (sorry 14) handles like a liter bike... everyone can go fast in a strait line.. so step up.. sorry guys that my feelings.....now if you where in Pittsburgh a 600 could hand a lot of our lunch because there is no 7 mile straight aways just one heck of a lot of sharp turns....