White SS

Guest testmyr6

when was this??? i think i block out tramatic events like that

Had to have been late last summer. You, Ben Berberich, Matt (Tinman) and I all rolled out.

I also ran into you when you were racing that Yellow SVT last weekend or the weekend before.

Sweet revenge will be mine, Putty. ;)

Bring it...! :marc:

What else is done to the SS that he's taking 600's from a roll without spray?

That's what I was thinking. That 600 is geared for no top end, so he should have jumped the car from a roll, but when they passed me, the SS had about car .5 on him.

hehehehehe nice putty!!!!!! but hey...you guys need to hang with us for a bit to learn some decent whoolies!!! lol j/k guys!!! lol ..or am i?????? hehehehehe

Gimme a break.!!..I still had 30 day tags on that day. I shouldn't have been racing, but Linn was asking for liter trouble. HE HE!!!

Guest 420GSXR1000
Gimme a break.!!..I still had 30 day tags on that day. I shouldn't have been racing, but Linn was asking for liter trouble. HE HE!!!

lmao!!! hehehe see ya on the streets dude :) !!!!

ride safe!!!!

Had to have been late last summer. You, Ben Berberich, Matt (Tinman) and I all rolled out.

I also ran into you when you were racing that Yellow SVT last weekend or the weekend before.

Yes, i do remember the first night now. i remember tinman being out front and either you or ben were about 1/2 a car behind me.

however last weekend you probablly raced steve (i havnt raced the camaro all summer) not me unless it was in the dsm and then it would have just been a joke.

Putty, i always ask for trouble ;)

LOL!! What's funny is...any thread you post in I gotta read quickly or see who's around before I read the bottom. Your sig could be a brutha fucked up...I so like it though..!

Guest Meatwad
LOL!! What's funny is...any thread you post in I gotta read quickly or see who's around before I read the bottom. Your sig could be a brutha fucked up...I so like it though..!

I stare at her for hours :eek::eek:

what up kids!!! brownsugar is in da house!! and meatwad, you would stare at her for hours...

Who are you.....? I'm too old to say your name.....unless you're a chic.

http://server2.ihostphotos.com/imgt/149975.jpg

Guest brownsugar
Who are you.....? I'm too old to say your name.....unless you're a chic.

http://server2.ihostphotos.com/imgt/149975.jpg

sorry to get your hopes up, its ahmad.

Guest LuisE513

I do the same thing at work. I just keep thinking that one day a manager is going to round that corner as I scroll through the posts and see that sig pic. It's all good though.