got some new gear

brennan

i'm sure most of you don't care haha, but i was pretty happy to get some gear today. i figured i would go up to competition accessories today since i was out in dayton for school. they didn't have the biggest selection of jackets, and the helmet i wanted was too pricey. i settled with this stuff though, and overall i'm happy. i need to get some boots and gloves still.

gear002.jpg

gear001.jpg

gear003.jpg

gear004.jpg

gear005.jpg

scratch?

no, where?

it was the showroom helmet, they were sold out.

Oops! :lol: After your post I looked again and it's just the air vent with 3 grooves on it on top of the helmet. My work monitor isn't as good as the one at home.

You're scratch free my man! :cool:

Oops! :lol: After your post I looked again and it's just the air vent with 3 grooves on it on top of the helmet. My work monitor isn't as good as the one at home.

You're scratch free my man! :cool:

aha

you had me confused

i was like "i just payed x amount for this damn thing, and i got it with a scratch?"

Give me a review on those gloves after a couple weeks. I have the cortech ones with carbon fiber knuckles and I hate the velcro on the wrist comes undone all the damn time need something better.

Give me a review on those gloves after a couple weeks. I have the cortech ones with carbon fiber knuckles and I hate the velcro on the wrist comes undone all the damn time need something better.

will do!

and i was actually looking at those gloves

i have a thing for carbon fiber