Anyone go to the movies lately?? any recommendations??

CJINOHIO03

you guys are really serious about cars?? From the previews I have seen I thought it was going to be the worst movie they have put out. Now with you all raving, I think I may have to go see it. Course, I will have to take my two neices, so I dont look a lil strange walking in there and buying a ticket alone :D

later,

jay

you guys are really serious about cars?? From the previews I have seen I thought it was going to be the worst movie they have put out. Now with you all raving, I think I may have to go see it. Course, I will have to take my two neices, so I dont look a lil strange walking in there and buying a ticket alone :D

later,

jay

One of the best movies I have ever seen. Hands down THE best Disney/Pixar Movie ever made. Kills monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, and all shreks. If you are reading this and have not seen it yet, go, you must see this movie on the big screen with really good sound!

Welp I listened and went to see it. Went with the folks and my twin neices. I was suprised. It was really pretty good. Worth seeing in the theater. The sound was great like you said. A lot of great lines through out.

later,

jay

Anyone know anything about the movie "Brick"? I saw a preview for it a while back but haven't been able to see it yet. The preview intrigued me and I wanna see it soon. I'm just wondering if anyone has seen it or knows more about it?

Guest FooFooMaru

Cars is one of the best movies i've seen. Probably the best animated I have SEEN to this day. I JUST got back from watching it...........wow awesome. I recommend seeing it :D

4.5 out of 5 stars :D

Kinky Boots!

British Isles comedy based on a true story.

Produced and directed by the guys that did Full Monte and a bunch of the same actors. Funny because it's based on a true story.